The Official JJB'er introduction post Vol O HAI GUYZ! (update, up to 12)

59f251345f86d6d490c8edca890a0cdbbc0e773.gif

Hello!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by Black Milk

This is why NT is dead. look at the idle chatter about nothing..inside convos being held in an open thread about nothing.
I've seen you complain and complain yet you've done nothing productive in reviving the "dying" NT.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

smh and I knew a thread wouldnt scare off females THAT HAD THEIR BOARD INVADED THEN DECIDED TO FOLLOW THEM BACK TO THEIR BOARD!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Black Milk, huh?
grin.gif

Just from taking a look at a few of your posts, it dawned on me who you REALLY are...

Proceed with caution...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

whats going on in here, how am i 14 pages late already?
laugh.gif

Been way to busy to keep up with the JJB happenings, time to read through this thread

I haven't read through this page. Someone posted the link on JJB so I came over. 14 pages with the white font on black background is very hard on my eyes.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

This thread is such a failure.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
man, im sayin i just got done reading through all 14 pages and ill i can do is SMH

Im not sure what i expected tho'
laugh.gif
i guess this is what i expected

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some of you guys don't know how to be normal human beings. Bunch of immature fools making the rest of us look bad. Good thing there's the other site that's lame free.

kaqtg3.jpg

easyExitSignGrn.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lets Hug It Out

Ew. I see the trash came with us. Oh well.
laugh.gif
THATS THE SPIRIT! you'll be on your 2nd/3rd/4th sn in no time
pimp.gif
Why is that? I didn't do anything wrong. I know the rules. I didn't name anyone or call anyone out.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom