The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I think you're incorrect here. These shoes were not available on other 3rd party sites. My size was out immediately at release time, but later showed up about 45 minutes later. It could be that they were in other people's carts.
you`re incorrect....SNKRS doesnt have a "Cart" System. you either bought them, or you didnt. thats what you dont understand.

Stores, websites, same difference. ALOT of Footlocker stores have them.

I haven't had any codes since the AJ XX9 All-Star. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

YMMV but whenever I do a NDC chat I always ask if they have any codes they can provide for future orders. I usually come away with a 10% off code at least. Make sure you are a Nike+ member and give them that email when you login for chat. Seems to help.

Picked mine up in-store today.
Pictures would be nice if you get a chance. Dying to see what these really look like but too lazy to go to the Mall until I'm downtown Monday. Could be gone by then... maybe.
eek.gif

The Banned and Fine Print are very similar to each other other than the red/grey so not a huge loss if they sell out. The Shattered Backboard on the other hand is pretty different from both to own two.

YMMV but whenever I do a NDC chat I always ask if they have any codes they can provide for future orders. I usually come away with a 10% off code at least. Make sure you are a Nike+ member and give them that email when you login for chat. Seems to help.

Thanks. Next time I do a chat I will try. For as much as I spend there, they should at least throw me a bone once in awhile. Good grief.

Pictures would be nice if you get a chance. Dying to see what these really look like but too lazy to go to the Mall until I'm downtown Monday. Could be gone by then... maybe. :wow:  

The Banned and Fine Print are very similar to each other other than the red/grey so not a huge loss if they sell out. The Shattered Backboard on the other hand is pretty different from both to own two.

You lazy piece of...

:lol:

To each their own, but the Banned's just didn't light my fire like the Fine Print's.

Bots must have released them? Thats not how it works, lol.

Nike has been doing that for months. They`ll temporatily put "sold out" to create hype so you run to buy from 3rd party retailers (because if they dont sell out, they`re sent back to nike to sell in outlets) then load more sizes later on.

People still dont notice that they do that.
I think you're incorrect here. These shoes were not available on other 3rd party sites. My size was out immediately at release time, but later showed up about 45 minutes later. It could be that they were in other people's carts.
You dont realize you proved his point in your reply about snkers fake sellouts

No offense, I disagree with that review. One can never go wrong with black/white (Concords, HGG, AJ1 B/W, etc).

SNKRS is sold out of my size.

What is your guys' favorite colorway so far of the 31?

My number 1 is the Fine Print, and then 2nd is the USA. Only problem is that once the flyweave starts getting dirty, the shoe will look old very quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom