The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

8-11.5 up right now.
Awesome, thanks. I just ordered the size 9. Actually two weeks ago I bought the last size 9 available at my local House of Hoops, but since it had a slight stitching tear at the tongue they took $10 off. I had no problem gluing it myself, but I'm so busy lately and I wanted to do it right in case of stains or water. Honestly I thought they should have taken $15 off since I gotta buy the glue and for the hassle but $10 is policy. Oh well their problem, shoe is unworn so will be taking it back for a refund later.
happy.gif

My appreciation for the Fine Print has grown a lot since I bought it. It's very clean and handsome. I didn't care for it much the first time I held it in my hand... goes to show you.
I had an issue with a pair of FP I picked up from House of Hoops as well. I bought them without trying them on (I did a previous fit check on the Banned version). Later that day, when I went to put them on, the insole had a big crease/bump in it (think power cord running under a rug). I would've tried adjusting the insole myself, but with them already being glued down, and the problem not able to be seen, I just decided to return them so the manager could see for himself. 

Already got a shipping confirmation from Nike. At least I don't have to worry about an out of stock mistake. They sold out quick!

Question: Where does Nike gets these small restocks from? Do they reinspect returned shoes and sell them as new? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Judging by his past work, $3-500. And the wait time is insane.
He just opened up 12 spots to customize this shoe for $250. I jumped on it, screw it.

Edit: I had a pair shipped directly to him from SNKRS so I don't have to pay for shipping to him.

Last edited:
Judging by his past work, $3-500. And the wait time is insane.

He just opened up 12 spots to customize this shoe for $250. I jumped on it, screw it.

Edit: I had a pair shipped directly to him from SNKRS so I don't have to pay for shipping to him.
I saw that. So jealous, that $450 would hurt my pocket right now. I'm way over budget on sneakers this year and there's still 4-5 pairs I want this year. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Wow. I do like green but I really prefer the Shattered Backboard 31 as it is. I must be weird.
happy.gif

Hope to see some pictures when people get their shoes returned.

So am I understanding this righr...you pay $185 for your SB shoe then send it to him and pay an additional $250 for the custom work for a total of $435?

SNKRS app cancelled my order that I was shipping to Mache, but fortunately I was able to put in another order with Foot Locker. Thankfully shipping was free, so I only had to pay return shipping, which was $15.

It's a lot of money, yeah, but it's a limited custom run by one of the top customizers in the game, on my favorite Jordans since the 14s. You only live once, I'm glad I did it.

That's a really good question. I can't imagine it being forever snug. I would guess it stretch over a period of time due to wear and tear.
Forgot to mention, I ask cause I finally laced up my SBBs and these are pretty damn snug. I mean from an athletic point of view, they're perfect, but casually I dunno until I see they stretch out. Went TTS btw...

Back
Top Bottom