The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Surprised that they have all the sizes still available for the SBBs on the nike site.  After the FPs went so fast, I thought the SBBs would follow suit.  Wallets may be drying up or people waiting for Space Jams?  After getting the Banned and FPs, I couldn't justify the SBBs as well.  

I have a size 14 USA I'm going to be shipping back to Nike this weekend, brand new, unworn. Anyone want it for cost plus shipping before I send it back?

Surprised that they have all the sizes still available for the SBBs on the nike site.  After the FPs went so fast, I thought the SBBs would follow suit.  Wallets may be drying up or people waiting for Space Jams?  After getting the Banned and FPs, I couldn't justify the SBBs as well.  
Orange is a niche color.

Keep in mind that SBB 1's are 1's when I say this lol

Agreed. Would 100% cop.

Edit: Anyone know how much Mache usually charges for a job like that?

Last edited:
 ...Ugly.
indifferent.gif

Red, black (or is that green?!), and gum/tan don't go together at all. Now if he was to make it a black/smoke color instead, that would be dope and coherent. Hopefully Nike releases at-least one dark colorway.

...Ugly. :stoneface:  

Red, black (or is that green?!), and gum/tan don't go together at all. Now if he was to make it a black/smoke color instead, that would be dope and coherent. Hopefully Nike releases at-least one dark colorway.

Are you colorblind? Lol. Green/orange/gum.

Last edited:
Ahhhh so it's a custom SBB? OK. The monitor I'm on is messing with me. Not bad... I like the green anyway.

8-11.5 up right now.
Awesome, thanks. I just ordered the size 9. Actually two weeks ago I bought the last size 9 available at my local House of Hoops, but since it had a slight stitching tear at the tongue they took $10 off. I had no problem gluing it myself, but I'm so busy lately and I wanted to do it right in case of stains or water. Honestly I thought they should have taken $15 off since I gotta buy the glue and for the hassle but $10 is policy. Oh well their problem, shoe is unworn so will be taking it back for a refund later.
happy.gif

My appreciation for the Fine Print has grown a lot since I bought it. It's very clean and handsome. I didn't care for it much the first time I held it in my hand... goes to show you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom