The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Hornets pe via j23

14733666_903130573154844_7647086732478775296_n.jpg

Placed my order last night at D1CK'S Sporting Goods for the Shattered Backboard. I missed the last $10 Off Every $50 Spent discount so made sure I grabbed this one. Also found some cool hats on discount. Pretty happy.
tongue.gif

I've got until Monday to bring my original pair back I bought from Foot Locker otherwise I'll have to get store credit. I know D1CK'S is a good store but do I wait and make sure the pair they send is flawless or bring mine back now for the cash? Since I'll be purchasing the AJ 12 Deep Royal next weekend, store credit would make no difference too. Hmmmmmm....

Last edited:
Placed my order last night at D1CK'S Sporting Goods for the Shattered Backboard. I missed the last $10 Off Every $50 Spent discount so made sure I grabbed this one. Also found some cool hats on discount. Pretty happy. :tongue:

I've got until Monday to bring my original pair back I bought from Foot Locker otherwise I'll have to get store credit. I know D1CK'S is a good store but do I wait and make sure the pair they send is flawless or bring mine back now for the cash? Since I'll be purchasing the AJ 12 Deep Royal next weekend, store credit would make no difference too. Hmmmmmm....

I got two pair from ****'s during the last sale and they shipped in bags so the boxes were all messed up. I would wait and return that pair.

Placed my order last night at D1CK'S Sporting Goods for the Shattered Backboard. I missed the last $10 Off Every $50 Spent discount so made sure I grabbed this one. Also found some cool hats on discount. Pretty happy. :tongue:

was there a code or was it automatic? I see nothing on the site now unless I missed it.

To be fair the boxes used for these aren't very study. My box from FNL instore was slightly damaged too. Was told their whole shipment arrived like that.

I put a cut piece of cardboard under the paper in mine for support.

Anyone know why the Battle Greys have that little fin thing along the back of the shoe? None of the others have that. I thought it was funny, Nike included foam to protect those things specifically.

Anyone know why the Battle Greys have that little fin thing along the back of the shoe? None of the others have that. I thought it was funny, Nike included foam to protect those things specifically.

i was wondering what that damn thing was for! it was just loose in the middle of the box.

and i am returning them just cuz the color and finish isnt really as expected, im simply not a fan in person unfortunately. id rather spend that money on something else honestly.

Solid outsole on the hornets PE 
nerd.gif

JB, can you hit us with a solid outsole retail pair (that also isn't atrocious)

heh, even though I chose not to take advantage of Nikes generous offer to reserve the Chicago 31's, they went ahead and reserved a pair for me this morning anyway. Meanwhile, no Black Toes...

Back
Top Bottom