The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

again i got a reserve on these ugly shoes

jesus nike stop picking me for this crap

how about pick me for something i really want

Not sold on the Space Jams yet. Need better pics. The patent leather is interesting though.

Damn...damn...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No love for the size 16 crowd

I don't know why JB no longer releases to the public the sizes that actual tall basketball players wear. They always used to be available but the last few years only Nike sponsored players have access

Last edited:
Space Jams aren't that bad. I like them more than the Chicago cw, but that's not saying much. Anybody seen pics of the concords yet?
nerd.gif

Space Jams
You know, because I have really wide feet, I'm not sure I can even fit in the Space Jam 11. Getting them shouldn't be an issue in RI and I'll try them on of course. I hear to go up in size in 11s but my right foot is smaller so I usually can't. I may end up getting these instead if that's the case. They are pretty dope, I must say. Like the Fine Print, they can be worn with almost anything. That giant concord Jumpman is awesome.

Last edited:
Strong lethal smell? Different shades and textures? Wtf?!?!

Yeah, the shoes had a strong toxic smell as soon as I opened the box. The comparison of left and right shoe was drastic. Left shoe was darker with some spots of black. Right shoe was lighter with more of the cracked look you see in pictures. I already sent them back. I wasn't satisfied with how they looked, especially for the price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom