The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Caught Denzel Valentine wearing one of Jimmy's PEs I haven't seen him wear yet. It's the exact same as the "Chicago" general release except it has the JB logo on the tongue. Going to add it to the OP under Jimmy's section since it's technically his.

Better pic of Greg Monroe's third pair.

Better pic of Jimmy Butler's Chicago PE he's been letting Denzel Valentine wear.

aren't these just the Chicago's?
JB logo on the tongue and from a separate picture I saw the sole is a solid red, so no Chicago skyline.

He has a Banned PE that is the same thing. JB logo on the tongue and solid red sole rather than the BANNED font.

I know the differences are subtle, but it's still technically a PE.

Can't find a good picture online yet, but I believe Monta Ellis had a PE on last night when the Pacers dismantled my Pistons on national television.

Can't find a good picture online yet, but I believe Monta Ellis had a PE on last night when the Pacers dismantled my Pistons on national television.
Missed that. Interested to see. Pacers colors similar to Michigan 
nerd.gif

..speaking of, then the C's got the W against the Warriors 
pimp.gif

It's small but this is the best pic I can find so far.

Solid dark blue soles, blue toe, yellow logo on the tongue (I didn't know that Monta has a logo?). If you zoom in you can see it better.

Green is wearing the Royals which drop on 4/1/17. New ones for Jimmy though.

my bad, I thought Greens pair has a solid outsole while the one releasing is like an opaque clear sole similar to the AllStars?

my bad, I thought Greens pair has a solid outsole while the one releasing is like an opaque clear sole similar to the AllStars?
99% sure the sole on the retail pair (and on Green's pair) is a solid-ish blue. It's sort of akin to the red sole on the BANNED pair which was technically opaque because you could see the word "BANNED" through it, but it was more solid than the clear soles.

gotcha, thanks for the clarification

shoe looks better on-foot though than stock photos

Those black Butler PEs are cold.

Royals look good.
My exact thoughts.

I want the Bands and Black Toes. One for ball and one for casual. Most of the 31 color ways are really clean. The shoe itself is beautiful and the of course the tech makes it super comfy. Nike finally won with a Jordan sig.

Last edited:
^agreed, I loved the whole AJ1 wings "Nike air" concept, except for the Lows which broke that theme. I love the swoosh back on the AJ and will hate to see it go when the next game shoe drops..

will they release a couple of standard versions of the lows or just the College team inspired ones?

Will bump it since many have asked.  OP has the info as well.  Anxious to see pics.  Still hopeful jumpman gets kicked and swoosh magically reappears...

Air Jordan XXXI Low '?????'
White/Metallic Silver/Pure Platinum
05/05/2017
897564-100
$160

Air Jordan XXXI Low '?????'
Black/White
06/02/2017
897564-002
$160

Back
Top Bottom