The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

So I called finishline this morning and asked what colorways they have for the 31's in a 12. The guy checked the back and said we have an all black with white bottom, and a royal blue... looks like royal 1's. I asked if he could hold the royal pair for me knowing the release date lol...

:lol:

LOL ^^

Boys I'm not sure if anyone has a line on them but is there a size 10 Carolina low floating around somewhere? Older guy I go to church with was feening for my pair today haha. Appreciate it!

Close-Up of Aldridge Away/Kawhi Alternate:

View media item 2362431
View media item 2362537
This Kawhi is new as the other one was different & had a White Jumpman etc.

YROK, i haven't seen any close-ups like this for LA's other pair or either of Kawhi's pairs that are similar to this, so i would just crop images from RFX's post to put on the first page in the meantime if you want.

PO

Last edited:
Will bump it since many have asked.  OP has the info as well.  Anxious to see pics.  Still hopeful jumpman gets kicked and swoosh magically reappears...

Air Jordan XXXI Low '?????'

White/Metallic Silver/Pure Platinum

05/05/2017

897564-100

$160

Air Jordan XXXI Low '?????'

Black/White

06/02/2017

897564-002

$160

Thank you! There is also a photo of an all red pair, but that has no release date yet, right?

I am in a little dilemma! UNC or Michigan low? I actually like a one tone upper more than the2 tone, but both look great! What should I do?

@PO2345  Going to work on the Spurs pairs today. I actually got high-res versions of those images from @sneakerreporter  on Instagram (a great guy to follow, by the way) so I'll be adding those, plus Conley's pair. And then I'll just add low-res versions of the other Spurs pairs until better images surface.

Probably going to add the low-res version of Monta's pair until a better pic surfaces too.

@PO2345
 Going to work on the Spurs pairs today. I actually got high-res versions of those images from @sneakerreporter on Instagram (a great guy to follow, by the way) so I'll be adding those, plus Conley's pair. And then I'll just add low-res versions of the other Spurs pairs until better images surface.

Probably going to add the low-res version of Monta's pair until a better pic surfaces too.

Sounds Good!

PO

Back
Top Bottom