The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Better on court performance? XXXI or the XX9's and XXXI lows vs XX9 lows?

Eastbay had a FSR restock of the Black Toes overnight.
I waited a few hours to place my order and now the sz 13 is sold out again.
It allows you to add to cart but when you go to pay you get the sold out notification.

A few days ago I spoke to Nike CS and they told me the Black Toes are in warehouse. (not sure here or China)
so I'd expect them to be restocked at some point.

Edit: It was Footlocker, not Eastbay

Last edited:
Fine prints will be classics IMO

I agree with you on these, great, classic colorway.

My Footlocker did not get these so I figured I'd pick them up on discount at a later time.
That was a big mistake, to date I have not been able to get a DS pair in my size.
Seems like the top colorways like the Banned, Fine Prints & Black Toes are drying up.

I ordered the Kobe AD in-store at Footlocker and when they couldn't find my size in any other stores, they ordered it from their warehouse and the tracking shows it's from MInnesota is that helps anything where the location might be.

Since Eastbay pretty much operates Footlockers inventory/wbesite, wouldn't be surprised if they also share the same warehouse/stock at times and I believe Eastbays warehouse is in Wisconsin.

I doubt they'd have a warehouse in China or anything out of country as it'll just cost more to ship the items twice and cause plenty of delays.

Last edited:
Fine prints will be classics IMO

I agree with you on these, great, classic colorway.

My Footlocker did not get these so I figured I'd pick them up on discount at a later time.
That was a big mistake, to date I have not been able to get a DS pair in my size.
Seems like the top colorways like the Banned, Fine Prints & Black Toes are drying up.

I've found banneds on sale but def not the fine prints. Some guy was hooping in them at the gym and they were looking right.
He got crossed for his sins :evil:

I've found banneds on sale but def not the fine prints. Some guy was hooping in them at the gym and they were looking right.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] damn must've been that traction :lol:

It's interesting to note that all (3) upcoming lows come with the Jordan Brand wings logo on the medial side and a Jumpman logo on the lateral side.

The recently released college lows didn't have any wings logo at all.

View media item 2369860Usps just dropped em off, theyre on point.
Strange how they get the new models right quality wise right out the gate, but the retros theyve been making time and time again for yrs , almost always are lack luster in terms of build and flaws.

Last edited:
nice touch on the midsole have some reflective speckles

current AJs has to be well made because they have to sell as much as possible

while most retroes will sell no matter what, it hasn't been selling as well as before but once it hits a discount it's usually gone

He got crossed for his sins
devil.gif
The Fine Prints were QS and had that hype because of MJ's signature on the bottom.  That is why I have been hesitant to wear mine much.  It's silly I know, but I have worn them about 2 or 3 times only.  My CNY should be coming today from the HOH deal.  Looking forward to them!  

View media item 2369860Usps just dropped em off, theyre on point.
Strange how they get the new models right quality wise right out the gate, but the retros theyve been making time and time again for yrs , almost always are lack luster in terms of build and flaws.
It's because they know retros will sell regardless. Other brands shortcut too.
They have to come correct on the new product because it's unproven and needs to come correct.

The Fine Prints were QS and had that hype because of MJ's signature on the bottom.  That is why I have been hesitant to wear mine much.  It's silly I know, but I have worn them about 2 or 3 times only.  My CNY should be coming today from the HOH deal.  Looking forward to them!  
My man... ain't nobody tripping because they have MJs signature on the sole :lol:

They have to come correct on the new product because it's unproven and needs to come correct.
My man... ain't nobody tripping because they have MJs signature on the sole
laugh.gif
I didn't mean people are tripping because of the signature.  I meant I don't wear mine much because of the signature on the bottom. Kind of hard to see that detail if the bottom is all scuffed up.  Yeah, I know it's stupid, but that's my logic in the matter.  

the weave pattern being able to create different pattern has so many possibilities

since it's based on the 1s, what if they weaved the toe pattern to the the 1s toes

front to might look like the AJ1 decons?

nice touch on the midsole have some reflective speckles

current AJs has to be well made because they have to sell as much as possible

while most retroes will sell no matter what, it hasn't been selling as well as before but once it hits a discount it's usually gone

Yea I realize that.. I was just sarcastically stating the obvious.. :wink:

Last edited:
Why doesn't Jordan Brand make more GR PEs for the players playing now?

I rather a Kawhi/Westbrook/Conley PE than a colorway based off something Jordan did like 30 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom