The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Ok I see em, ineligible for 20% though.

Thought Id snag em for 99 even after 20% then 20 reward.

Appreciate the info none the less..
Repped.

Ok I see em, ineligible for 20% though.

Thought Id snag em for 99 even after 20% then 20 reward.

Appreciate the info none the less..
Repped.

You did the same thing I did :lol:
I'm gonna see if I can find the banned for $100 tomorrow.

So far I've been able to get the CNY, Grey Premiums and Chicago's for $100.00

If I could get another Banned for $100 I would double up.

All I got:
I should take a picture of mine when I get home.  Banned, Fine Print, Shattered Backboard, Space Jam, CNY, All Star and the Michigan lows.   I remember the day I got the Banned.  I was in the middle of a football tailgate praying SNRKS wouldn't let me down.  

If you all are watching this Michigan game now...Abdur-Rahkman has the pink highs on, I saw a Fine Print, and plenty of the new lows, albeit with the yellow soles for improved traction.  Go Blue!!

Last edited:
Watching. I want those Practice shorts and the UNC practice shorts that style. I wish the Michigan lows were gradient like the others. I'm torn on whether I need to get them or not. Just got UNC and settled for a 11.5. They're pretty tight so now I'm looking for a 12. IF ONLY I WOULDNT HAVE MISSED THE SNKRS DROP!!!!!

If you all are watching this Michigan game now...Abdur-Rahkman has the pink highs on, I saw a Fine Print, and plenty of the new lows, albeit with the yellow soles for improved traction.  Go Blue!!
Makes me wanna send my future kids to Ann Arbor.

Watching. I want those Practice shorts and the UNC practice shorts that style. I wish the Michigan lows were gradient like the others. I'm torn on whether I need to get them or not. Just got UNC and settled for a 11.5. They're pretty tight so now I'm looking for a 12. IF ONLY I WOULDNT HAVE MISSED THE SNKRS DROP!!!!!
Haven't seen those practice shorts on sale or would cop.

Are you planning on wearing any of them?

I've worn several but I want to keep them as minty as I can. Plus it's winter in Michigan, which means snow.

Nice collection 86, i like the

Rio
USA
Fine print
SBB
Black cats when you get those and others post another pic

Also i will check where i live for a 13 in black toes 31's sit for the most part here

Thank you! I was holding out for a deal so I could buy two pairs if them at once and it came back to bite me.

Wow. Repped. 'Twas a good looking model if nothing else.

Nobody has any predictions on when we might see the 32???

Thanks!

nice collection!

are the olive/green ones Greg Monroe PEs?

Mache Custom Kicks did a limited run of 12 "UNDFTD" customs using the SBB as a base and I was lucky enough to get one. Wish I had some Monroe PEs.

Eastbay had a FSR restock of the Black Toes overnight.
I waited a few hours to place my order and now the sz 13 is sold out again.
It allows you to add to cart but when you go to pay you get the sold out notification.

A few days ago I spoke to Nike CS and they told me the Black Toes are in warehouse. (not sure here or China)
so I'd expect them to be restocked at some point.

Edit: It was Footlocker, not Eastbay

Damn! Can't believe I missed that.

That collection :pimp:

All you need are the away USA's

I would killllll for those. So incredibly sexy.

Nah, I think he copped the Mache Undefeateds

:smile:

Thanks again for the love on my pics, guys. Finally was able to pick up my lows. Got rid of my extra pair of UNCs today but I'e still got an extra Michigan pair and an extra Cal pair. Debating what to do with them still.

View media item 2371202View media item 2371207View media item 2371215View media item 2371216

The tournament XXX PEs that came out in March were unreal. Marquettes pair was my favorite out of that group

epic fail for me today in my attempt to find the banneds for $100 at the DTLRs i thought i saw them at :lol:

Back
Top Bottom