The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Scratch that, I broke down when I saw them in person. [emoji]128584[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Did anybody also get grey laces in their Westbrook's?
You got grey laces too? Wtf. None in mine, or in the pair I picked up for my boy. The laces have different color tips though. One blue, one orange.

Here they are with the Marquettes I got today.

The white ones could pass for Conley's PE, except his have a light blue sole and these have a Marquette insole.

^ im afraid nowhere
Looks like only a few retailers online got these
Seems to be somewhat limited

Where can I get the why not's in a size 13 for retail? Local shops are out of 13's.
Yeah ended up settling on a size 14

Surprised i didn't see you at Bwater this morning for the release, though for sure u would be there!.....there only like 5 people there waiting

I got there about 11:30 and in and out.

Hope you got your size. Wish all releases were as easy as there.

Are these tts? These are my first air Jordan 31 I purchased from snkrs app!

You got grey laces too? Wtf. None in mine, or in the pair I picked up for my boy. The laces have different color tips though. One blue, one orange.

Here they are with the Marquettes I got today.

View media item 2420568
View media item 2420573
View media item 2420575

The white ones could pass for Conley's PE, except his have a light blue sole and these have a Marquette insole.
View media item 2420578

Where did you get those Marquette colorways?
I got the lows, that was all I saw on general release.

Where did you get those Marquette colorways?
I got the lows, that was all I saw on general release.
They're PEs, not available to the public. I've actually managed to get my hands on all of the Cal. Marquette, and Michigan pairs with Georgetown on the way soon. I also have the UNC women's pair and  pink pair too, so I just need the men's white and blue pairs.

I think they've ended up having stock issues, as the European release didn't happen. Footlocker had onky 3 pairs in my local store that had arrived Wed but their Thu and Fri shipments didn't have the YNots in them, and was on their release calendar but they've been told its now 'on hold' for a month. And there was no Nike release, it disappeared off their launch calendar 2wk ago.

Adidas are big here so I wonder if they wanted to avoid the Yeezy clash. But now hearing on top of only 3 sizes turned up at my FTL and stores in US not receiving the stock expected, there must have been an issue.

Last edited:
They're PEs, not available to the public. I've actually managed to get my hands on all of the Cal. Marquette, and Michigan pairs with Georgetown on the way soon. I also have the UNC women's pair and  pink pair too, so I just need the men's white and blue pairs.

Them student athletes need money [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ah I see, secret sources!

Most of the GRs weren't even released here so hard enough for me just to get them.

Upside being 1s aren't as hyped here so I can buy those and trade.

Dope. SNKRS order shipped earlier.
Nice pics. My D!CK'S order is expected to come Friday. This is my forth 31 after the Banned, Fine Print, and Shattered Backboard, but this is the best one yet. Very excited.

Y'know, Nike+ sold out of several sizes in less than a minute yesterday. I updated my credit card, ordered 10:01 and size 9 was gone; wow. When I switched to D!CK'S, they made me update my password. I almost punched my screen I was like WTF?! It took two minutes for the email to come, and when I put a new one it wouldn't let me paste it. I had to twice type out a fancy password with 8 different characters it was crazy. The whole thing almost cost me the shoe but size 9 was still there at 10:10 and sold out right afterwards. Lesson learned: Always log in to websites before buy time to stay sane. My nerves yo.

tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom