The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Where did you get those Marquette colorways?
I got the lows, that was all I saw on general release.

I saw these on Ebay I think it was Feb. The seller had a sz 11 and 13 as I recall.
Unfortunately I didn't have the money at the time.
Glad someone here grabbed them, they are real nice

The JB 31's are starting to show up in the Nike outlets as expected.

The red/white Chicago pair was $129.99 before the 30% F & F discount at Jersey Garden's.

I would expect other colorways to start hitting the outlets as vendors are now returning unsold
inventory back to Nike which ultimately ends up in the outlets.

I'll definitely buy 2 - 3 more sub $100 pairs just to stock for the future.

Just FYI, some westbrook maybe be sitting at local HOHs. Those who want them might go check it out.

Just FYI, some westbrook maybe be sitting at local HOHs. Those who want them might go check it out.
just saw a pair on display today at my local HOH
ohwell.gif
 not sure if they still have pairs of if someone returned them, but yeah they look good in person
happy.gif
 would have definitely copped if I didn't hit on a yeezy pair last Saturday

Last edited:
just saw a pair on display today at my local HOH:\  not sure if they still have pairs of if someone returned them, but yeah they look good in person:D  would have definitely copped if I didn't hit on a yeezy pair last Saturday

Yea. My local HOH has almost a FSR. My Size had 2 left. If it's still there by next week. I might double.

russ PE 31's look pretty nice but the 31 model just doesn't look good as a casual shoe. if they only released his jordan 3 pe as a qs 

got to disagree, as one of the least loudest and simplest designs for an AJ, it works great as a casual shoe

it's also not as bulky as most bball shoes out there, silhouettes pretty sleek

The 31 lows in the white colorway is dropping on Friday, 5/5

Looks to be a limited release. According to the FL map, only stores getting them are in the central & southern US.
No stores on the coasts. The FA map is not up yet.

Last edited:
anyone see any good deals for the royals?

Other than the Shiekh deal that was posted last week, I haven't seen any deals on these. Just had a quick look and Shiekh is sold out online but they may be available in stores. I tried to get the Black Cats during 99 deal but Shiekh's were sold out of my size.

Last edited:
Wore my pair of Westbrook hybrids today for first time. Strictly casual use.
Definitely have a different feel than standard 31's, somewhat narrower bulid as well.
I'm really glad they left in the six ankle cushioning pillows
which for me is one of the best features of the 31's. Being somewhat narrower,
the lock down and lateral stability on these hybrids feels much better than the 31's.
My initial impression is very good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom