The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Did anyone else end up getting a reservation for those 31 Lux's yesterday? Nike's been stingy with those reservations lately

Man these are 
smokin.gif
   it's pinching the top my foot a little bit tho on the right

18251429_409556139425910_2136244135198195712_n.jpg

Nice, share your thoughts on traction please :nerd: more data points the better

When wearing them at work the sole squeeks with good traction on our stairways.
Never balled indoor so far. On the rubber outdoor court they are beast.29 and 31 are my favorite Jordans to play basketball.

Man these are :smokin    it's pinching the top my foot a little bit tho on the right
18251429_409556139425910_2136244135198195712_n.jpg

the upper on these does feel narrower than the regular 31s and I even sized up by half, I do think the 30 sole affects the fit but should fit nicely after a break-in

Anyone who missed them, if you're willing to pay a little above retail, the Why Nots release outside of the US on Sat morning so there'll be a flood on eBay etc in the next few days.

Anyone who missed them, if you're willing to pay a little above retail, the Why Nots release outside of the US on Sat morning so there'll be a flood on eBay etc in the next few days.

Bc of International shipping $30-$40, prices are not gong to drop.

I missed that late night Díck's sporting 9.5, would've been great to double up on those 'why not' since I have a $50 cash voucher with them.

Reminder, the 31 low in the white is dropping tomorrow.

Since no Footlockers are getting these on East coast (or West coast) I ordered off of Ebay.

Seller hotnessfeet215 has them (up to sz 11) for $124.90 with free shipping.

I think he only has 1 size run so act quick. I ordered the sz 13 from him.

I came home to a pleasant surprise, two boxes of these. :nthat:

It explained why my My Choice didn't work and why I was getting two movements when tracking the tracking number. They mailed them different days too. I thought they had shipped it back to Memphis and then shipped it again when I first saw the box movement.

Back
Top Bottom