The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Fwiw, on Why Nots I called the 2 HOHs in my city, one said they didnt get em (dont know if true, dude didnt sound with it), and the other said they have em but largest sz is an 11 (international mall tampa).

My Richards pair will be here thursday but id be tempted to double if i can

Fwiw, on Why Nots I called the 2 HOHs in my city, one said they didnt get em (dont know if true, dude didnt sound with it), and the other said they have em but largest sz is an 11 (international mall tampa).

My Richards pair will be here thursday but id be tempted to double if i can

A few dudes posted that their HOH's didn't get their Westbrook shipments so it's quite possible what they told you is true.

Got a shipping notification from FTL this morning for the back ordered Why Nots. Glad it's not gonna take two weeks, all the pics I've been seeing on instagram were whetting my appetite.

kemizie, how many pairs you got now? 20?
What's up Spoonie dog! Still only 9 pairs I passed on the Royals and the Black Cats. I wanted to make sure I locked down the Westbrooks first. I may cop the white lows this Friday.
happy.gif

Just had it confirmed today by Nike Europe that there were issues from factory with the Westbrook 30.5s, delayed production, so stock was concentrated to limited outlets to meet contractual obligations.
Some stores got put immediately on back order and all non-US releases delayed. They are dropping here now on May 6th and all you guys who ordered last weekend should have them on way to you by this Sat.

Wore my pair of Westbrook hybrids today for first time. Strictly casual use.
Definitely have a different feel than standard 31's, somewhat narrower bulid as well.
I'm really glad they left in the six ankle cushioning pillows
which for me is one of the best features of the 31's. Being somewhat narrower,
the lock down and lateral stability on these hybrids feels much better than the 31's.
My initial impression is very good.

Are they narrow enough to warrant going up a half size?

Are they narrow enough to warrant going up a half size?

No I dont think so. I went TTS and it was fine and I have a wide foot.

I was just pointing out that they run narrower than the reg. 31's but certainly not enough to warrant going up in size.
Just go TTS and you'll be fine.

No I dont think so. I went TTS and it was fine and I have a wide foot.

I was just pointing out that they run narrower than the reg. 31's but certainly not enough to warrant going up in size.
Just go TTS and you'll be fine.
I have a wide foot too and the 31s already are tight enough lol. I'll know Friday but God these are so sweet I'll just deal with pinky pain.

Man I really need to find a pair of these in an 11 for under 220.
Appears to be looking slimmer by the day like a tweaker who's pipe is always full

Edit: Looks like they are out there, just need a new stockX acct now.

Last edited:
Everyone in here pay retail and tax only? That come out to around 195ish?
I ended up pulling the trigger by having a buddy open a new stockX acct for me and got them for 240-25. So 215+14 total.
Worth the extra 15% for me, these are heat and I don't want to wait or have time to track one down later this month.
Went to a place on release day out of town and they only got 18 pairs and were sold out by time I showed up 30 minutes after opening.

Also, been looking at the black/white "fine prints", I really want a pair but haven't seen anything reasonably priced.
Are they limited or harder to come by? I just think the colorway is crushing. Probably maybe favorite I've seen from the 31s.
Just looking for some info that I may have missed or a direction I could be pointed towards.

Already grabbed the chicagos, black/red, black cats and have black toes on the way. Once they show up along with the Westbrooks, I feel like if I tracked down some fine prints I would have all the 31s I would ever want.

That side profile pic of the why nots is lit [emoji]128293[/emoji]
I passed in them tho.

Man I really need to find a pair of these in an 11 for under 220.
Appears to be looking slimmer by the day like a tweaker who's pipe is always full

Edit: Looks like they are out there, just need a new stockX acct now.

Check some HOH, there is still selective stock at some locations

Back
Top Bottom