The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Last edited:
Blah, already balled in my white pair shoulda waited for this sale. Oh well, was thinking about picking up a pair of the black lows tempting now especially with the Ebates+20% sale right now.

Haha I know, I said that in jest! Thanks for your help and your input throughout.

Do any Jordans other than maybe the Air Jordan 1, 12, or 13 have more than 164 unique pairs? Honestly I feel like this may have them beat.

As far as PE's? This might be the most, because the brand has never had this many athletes on it at once.

PO

As noted, the 31 lows in the white and black are $129.97 on the Nike site. Add the promo code SUMMER20 to bring price down to $103.98 with free shipping.

The Midnight Navy low is also $129.97 but is excluded from the SUMMER20 promotion for some reason.

However, If you call Nike customer service they will honor the promotion and price will be $103.98 shipped.

Just ordered my Navy pair at this price.

Last edited:
As far as PE's? This might be the most, because the brand has never had this many athletes on it at once.

PO

PO is correct, a lot more JB athletes rocked the 31's this year than in the past.

With that said, I know for sure there are more colorways we have not seen.
My buddy owns a really nice Maya PE and a another PE that is purple and
gray. He asked me not to post the pics at this time but know there will be more PE colors popping up.

PO is correct, a lot more JB athletes rocked the 31's this year than in the past.

With that said, I know for sure there are more colorways we have not seen.
My buddy owns a really nice Maya PE and a another PE that is purple and
gray. He asked me not to post the pics at this time but know there will be more PE colors popping up.

Wow, nice! Check your PM, by the way.

Along these same lines, I am actually in the process of buying a LaMarcus Aldridge PE that he never wore in a game, so there have to be more players with unworn pairs. The list may never be 100% complete.

Footaction has the black/reds for 126 before tax and shipping. Use code HEATUP20
Looks to be size 9.5-11, 13, 14. I was able to cart and proceed to checkout with an 11.
I didn't purchase to know for sure past that. Although I may end up pulling trigger still for a double up.

You guys think I should pull the trigger for the black low on NDC? It still FSR, possiply mark down more? Afraid it will took out of the website later if I'm not do it now.

You guys think I should pull the trigger for the black low on NDC? It still FSR, possiply mark down more? Afraid it will took out of the website later if I'm not do it now.

You can always return them if you get them cheaper.

The Chicago xxxi lows are listed as 159.99 at FTL. NDC made mistake? Either way. Getting them at FTL with VIP coupon.

Wow, nice! Check your PM, by the way.

Along these same lines, I am actually in the process of buying a LaMarcus Aldridge PE that he never wore in a game, so there have to be more players with unworn pairs. The list may never be 100% complete.

Oh you'll never complete the list for this thread, but its damn near close anyway!
There's probably 20 or so color ways for various players that were not worn by players and/or not provided to them that remain unseen, including LA like you mentioned.

PO

Last edited:
I was wondering i normally wear a 12 but i wear a 13 in Jordan 29's mids and lows, should I get a 12.5 or 13 in the 31 lows?

I found the lows tighter, and I wear insoles so I had to go up half a size. Then they were still a little tight in the forefoot but I couldn't go up a full size as then wouldn't have fit so well around the rest of the foot.

I'm also convinced there's not as much cushioning in the lows. The highs I have are great, the lows don't even feel like they're as cushioned as the Kobe ADs.

I can't really tell you which to choose, but IMO the length of the 31 and 29 are the same, but the width in the toe box is different.  The 31's (both mids and lows) are wider than the 29's, with the lows being slightly more snug than the mids.  In other words, toe box width: 31 mid > 31 low > 29 mid > 29 low.
I found the lows tighter, and I wear insoles so I had to go up half a size. Then they were still a little tight in the forefoot but I couldn't go up a full size as then wouldn't have fit so well around the rest of the foot.

I'm also convinced there's not as much cushioning in the lows. The highs I have are great, the lows don't even feel like they're as cushioned as the Kobe ADs.

Thanks bros for the help, the stores in my city don't ever carry 12.5 in any shoes thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom