The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Copped 
nthat.gif

that was dumb, opened up SNRKS and shoe didn't show up, clicke don the link above and the shoe shows but sold out

I have both windows open and the 31s won't appear on the other even when I refresh it, didn't even have a chance at all

:smh:

That 31 RW must have sold out fast, they look good in pics. I like them 10 times more then why not

damn I was [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] on this release.

that was dumb, opened up SNRKS and shoe didn't show up, clicke don the link above and the shoe shows but sold out

I have both windows open and the 31s won't appear on the other even when I refresh it, didn't even have a chance at all

:smh:
Didn't show up in app, I copped of SNKRS in browser.

They must have made ten pairs. Just a way to build hype. They have to make so little of the stuff people actually want or it'd rot on shelves like everything else they make.

I'm on browser, didn't see it.

Not really into that shoe at all. But congrats to those who copped.

Just weird I didn't seem them on app or desktop until it was sold out.
It is weird, seen the Nike tweet and clicked the link, logged in, selected size and hit order. I felt like I was slow to do all that and when put in waiting I thought it was over for me but I was lucky I guess.

It is weird, seen the Nike tweet and clicked the link, logged in, selected size and hit order. I felt like I was slow to do all that and when put in waiting I thought it was over for me but I was lucky I guess.

The link was the key. App was a crap show.

Back
Top Bottom