The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Fox Hills had a line to Nordstrom once Nike tweeted it. I hate y'all.
So they did have them? When I finally got through with someone on the phone, they said they didn't get their shipment yet. 
mean.gif

Just doubled up on the MVPs on GOAT for $330, hopefully seller legit, maybe he listed 'Why not' pair as the MVP cw?

Last edited:
Sneakerreporter told me that the OKC store released theirs today.
Went on eBay and sellers have listed pairs in hand with footlocker receipts with their location being in and the surrounding area of Oklahoma City, since some in hand in SoCal area listed too, I guess they did release. Thing is that on one of the receipts where the product is listed it shows 07/08, released early?

Last edited:
NDC dropped the sale price on some of the shoes midday today. The XXXI lows are now $120 before discount instead of $130, so they are now $96 after discount. That is a sweet deal. Called NDC and they price adjusted my order from the other day. 8)

Last edited:
NDC dropped the sale price on some of the shoes midday today. The XXXI lows are now $120 before discount instead of $130, so they are now $96 after discount. That is a sweet deal. Called NDC and they price adjusted my order from the other day. 8)

Same. I ordered the white lows and the black lows at the higher price and they adjisted them via chat today. New total including tax was $204, minus $26 in eBates cash back, so they are $89 each for me, which is awesome.

Prices for the MVP's on eBay are ridiculous. On too the next one...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Got the price adjustment on the lows. Hope it doesn't affect the cashback confirmation I already got from ebates

I went ahead and caved on the Black lows as well. USA, Banned, Fine Print, and these. Think I'm good. 

Woke up this AM to the Nike code expired but sill 10% off the lower price.

$108 shipped but ebates went down to 1.5% too. 

USCS10PEGP76ID-10% OFF NIKE.COM

Just saw that the pink toe one mark down to $119 too. Is it happen before or after promotion finish? Have to grab it next time. My black low just came in loving it, with $95 that a steal.

Just saw that the pink toe one mark down to $119 too. Is it happen before or after promotion finish? Have to grab it next time. My black low just came in loving it, with $95 that a steal.

Got my black lows in too today. Very happy with the purchase. Hope the traction is improved over the early mids. If not, they will make a nice casual and/or workout shoe...

I really like them, I may go after them. I will let them sit and go on sale, maybe once they are around $130 or $140. I love black and gold shoes. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

black with a hint of gold! love it!

with a tonal jumpman too, it's embossed right? not stitched?

only thing that could make it better is if it was rose gold

Back
Top Bottom