The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Is this one the one that has bad reputation? And do you know if they gonna release on NDC? Thanks for the info man.

Ps. Know now. I might mistake it with kix square. That price with shipping still good price tho. Better than risk sold out when they release here.

Yea, it depends on the release. But they do cancel your order just so they can jack up the price and seller it for more. I have no idea if it's going to be a SNKR release but just judging from kicks crew price. I say it won't be hard to obtain. If you truly want it.

I ordered my Quai pair today from Nike Europe. In Munich just now so going to swing by their main store tomorrow to see if they have any in person.
They are sitting online, launched in Europe 13 hours ago and still a full size run.
Originally it said these were a Europe-only release, but they've amended it to say they are released a week early here and will be released in US next Sat. Either they have lots of stock or they're not that hyped.

I ordered my Quai pair today from Nike Europe. In Munich just now so going to swing by their main store tomorrow to see if they have any in person.
They are sitting online, launched in Europe 13 hours ago and still a full size run.
Originally it said these were a Europe-only release, but they've amended it to say they are released a week early here and will be released in US next Sat. Either they have lots of stock or they're not that hyped.

Yea. There doesn't seem to be hype for them. Just an educated guess on the websites overseas and the listed price. If they make it to the states. Might be a different story and quantity limits. But thanks for the info.

Anybody heard anything about the Air Jordan XXXII? I can't recall exactly when this model debuted, but there was lots of info out on the current model by this time last year...

Anybody heard anything about the Air Jordan XXXII? I can't recall exactly when this model debuted, but there was lots of info out on the current model by this time last year...

I'd guess they're going back to a fall release since we haven't heard anything at all. The USA dropped in July of last year so it's been a year.

I've heard that a certain MVP is supposed to debut it this month potentially.

Back
Top Bottom