The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

The XXXI is a great looking shoe for off court as well. There are so many ways you can style it. Not sure why people insist it should look more like a retro then to look like a current day Jordan. I know it's inspired by the AJ1 but that doesn't mean it should like just like an AJ1

I have a feeling that the people who don't like the look of the XXXI are the same people who post on feet pics wearing their indigo blue wrangler looking old navy boot cut jeans; aka NT Denim.
ciu9rsqlyfrpp1kerqjk.jpg

tqf37g1jmqxgxh1eihtm.jpg

Just sayin'

Actually the NT denim squad are the ones buying and wearing the newer models, everyone from all sorts of backgrounds wear retros. Personally I don't think the XXXI looks great casually, the logos clash too much for my tastes but it's certainly wearable in the right cw. I don't wear LeBrons or Hyperdunks casually, but for those that do these shouldn't be an issue.

Wait, wait, im new here is this like a Wednesday thing or are these dudes serious? lmao

So, please explain to me the basketball functionality of the 25's!?!

"Yea Bob, we put this big *** hole on the side to ensure ankle lockdown and lateral support"

The 29's?

"Yea guys, see this big *** jumpman actually locks in moisture, its not ACTUALLY just a big *** jumpman"

Please.
lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I feel sorry for these young cats growing up with no sense of identity so they bring back the golden era aka the 90's, that we got a chance to experience. Enjoy your remixed fusions.

920x920.jpg

We cool.

How many JB athletes will you prolly see rocking a pair? = All. Yeah that would be one way to get my feets in a pair is to have JB cut me a check. Or make one of the logo's dissappear. 1st Nike attacks the NBA jerseys now these. Smh. What gives?

The XXXI is a great looking shoe for off court as well. There are so many ways you can style it. Not sure why people insist it should look more like a retro then to look like a current day Jordan. I know it's inspired by the AJ1 but that doesn't mean it should like just like an AJ1

I have a feeling that the people who don't like the look of the XXXI are the same people who post on feet pics wearing their indigo blue wrangler looking old navy boot cut jeans; aka NT Denim.
ciu9rsqlyfrpp1kerqjk.jpg

tqf37g1jmqxgxh1eihtm.jpg

Just sayin'

Curiously, how would you "style" this shoe for off-court wear? Modern performance basketball shoes tend to be quite "loud" in terms of color of the synthetic (especially the plastic) materials that they are inherently harder to pull off casually.

I think the turn is starting. Haters better hurry and speak up. This ain't looking good for u.

In a few months, the outlets are gonna be flooded with pairs of this shoe so if you actually like the model, you could easily pick up multiple pairs for the low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom