The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

They coulda made this shoe iconic by like what nightwing said in his video about have the woven upper use the pattern of the aj 1 they really missed on that would been sweet like how those mtm 1s used flyknit on them damn could u imagine royals with flyknit that would be sweet

Still in 
smokin.gif

Still out.

But why can't it be both functionality and style?

This is how it was with the beloved retro models (3-14) some of us grew up wearing. They were cutting edge in tech (air, huarache, zoom air, etc) and style (elephant print, patent leather, rising sun, etc), while the newer models (except XX & XX3) are lacking in aesthetics.

The XXXI is no exception. Prolly will be killer on the court but thats it. IMO.

They coulda made this shoe iconic by like what nightwing said in his video about have the woven upper use the pattern of the aj 1 they really missed on that would been sweet like how those mtm 1s used flyknit on them damn could u imagine royals with flyknit that would be sweet

No thanks. Save that for a fusion type shoe. Not an air Jordan.

The XXXI is a great looking shoe for off court as well. There are so many ways you can style it. Not sure why people insist it should look more like a retro then to look like a current day Jordan. I know it's inspired by the AJ1 but that doesn't mean it should like just like an AJ1

I have a feeling that the people who don't like the look of the XXXI are the same people who post on feet pics wearing their indigo blue wrangler looking old navy boot cut jeans; aka NT Denim.
ciu9rsqlyfrpp1kerqjk.jpg

tqf37g1jmqxgxh1eihtm.jpg

Just sayin'

Washed 
smokin.gif

I'll most likely be going with shorts and a t shirt, but they look decent right here with pants too IMO

Last edited:
The XXXI is a great looking shoe for off court as well. There are so many ways you can style it. Not sure why people insist it should look more like a retro then to look like a current day Jordan. I know it's inspired by the AJ1 but that doesn't mean it should like just like an AJ1

I have a feeling that the people who don't like the look of the XXXI are the same people who post on feet pics wearing their indigo blue wrangler looking old navy boot cut jeans; aka NT Denim.
ciu9rsqlyfrpp1kerqjk.jpg

tqf37g1jmqxgxh1eihtm.jpg

Just sayin'

Thank you. I can't see how people think shoes like the II's, IV's, V's, VI, VII, and VIII's look good on the feet. Not only are they uncomfortable as ****, they look like old dude shoes to a T. To each their own I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom