The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I'm still trying to cop a pair of the Fine Prints. Can't find those joints anywhere, were they a limited release?

I think the Chicagos are pretty dope, but I don't know if I need another red-heavy colored shoe (I have the Banneds).

I'm still trying to cop a pair of the Fine Prints. Can't find those joints anywhere, were they a limited release?

I think the Chicagos are pretty dope, but I don't know if I need another red-heavy colored shoe (I have the Banneds).

I asked the same thing about a week ago, check your local hoh. They still had a few sizes up when I got mine.

The Chicagos has almost too much red I think.

I wish they made the middle of the shoe white, the middle being the knit behind the swoosh that runs into the leather back. And if they made that piece white, maybe they could've made the toe black to replicate black toes. Unless the supply is more limited, these look like they're probably going to sales racks.

so, i have a pair of the olympic ones in a 10, and bought a pair of 10.5 in the fine print.

they the same size shoe.  

i aint mad, cuz i thought it was a stretch trying make the 10.5s work (returned the nylon 12s cuz i liked them better in pics, to get these) and they sold out everywhere, but they fit perfectly.

so, i have a pair of the olympic ones in a 10, and bought a pair of 10.5 in the fine print.

they the same size shoe.  

i aint mad, cuz i thought it was a stretch trying make the 10.5s work (returned the nylon 12s cuz i liked them better in pics, to get these) and they sold out everywhere, but they fit perfectly.
Cool. I tried the Banned on in 9 and 9.5 and there was a clear difference but I don't know shoe to shoe.

All I know is I need more info on the battle grey pair and whether they are going to do full (synthetic) leather versions

Last edited:
Saw battle grey Kyrie and Durant. Maybe Jordan release same date?
Nike has a whole slew of Battle Grey kicks dropping on 10/29, but there is no information about where, how much, if they'll be limited, etc. Need more info on that.

Back
Top Bottom