The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

you know thats 2k and not an actual custom right?

Did not know this, I don't mess with vid games.

Incidentally, I just saw the low 31 that dropped today at my local FL when I was picking up the PG 1.

Tried them on but gotta say there's too much pink in the shoe for my tastes and it was an easy pass.
Waiting on that all white pair and the black pair to drop and it's a wrap on the 31's for me.

Last edited:
Got the reserved message, swiped to open it, inbox is empty 
mean.gif

No reservation for me. :smh:

That black pair could be my favorite 31 of them all. Need badly....

Last edited:
I'm screaming so many expletives right now. First the Golds, now these. I'm going to lose my mind.

Same thing happened come to me. Had the notification on my phone then it disappeared. Went to the desktop site. Clicked on upcoming releases. This took me to the SNKRS page. I logged in to my account and clicked on the in stock tab. Both shoes were there. Unfortunately for me these only go up to a size 14 so no go for me.

That light blue & yellow pair Conley is wearing is really clean. We have not seen that shade before on a 31.

Anyone else notice that white SUV on the second tier.

Marquettes were close. I bought them on GOAT and shipped to Scotland, just cos I love the colour scheme so much.

We never seem to get these Nike+ releases here. They say we do, but I've never seen it. They don't even launch on the website properly - the Royal 1s the page didn't work half the day, I grabbed a pair mid-afternoon anyone in the US wanting rare releases ought to try Europe.

Joints are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Who copped?
I was in a job interview, walked out and saw the message on my phone.  I thought it was a sign, so I copped the black ones.  Actually I copped the grey ones, cancelled those and then got the black instead.  That Black/Gold combo is just too tough.  

This is depressing. Can't believe they reserve KD's and crap for me(things I don't buy or follow)and I'm shut out of these. I wanted that grey pair. :smh:

I was in a job interview, walked out and saw the message on my phone.  I thought it was a sign, so I copped the black ones.  Actually I copped the grey ones, cancelled those and then got the black instead.  That Black/Gold combo is just too tough.  

Hope you get the job fam

You got a reservation for both colorways?

Hope you get the job fam

You got a reservation for both colorways?

Yeah, that is why I screwed up in the first place. I saw two reservations on the app, thought they were the same thing. Not until after I ordered did I notice they were different. Now on the app and online it shows I purchased both, but I did get email notification that the grey was cancelled.

ive been waiting and waiting on the some good Jordan 31 color ways for ball...I got the blk and red pair...im wondering if this will be a one time release or they will have a general one..got an expense coming out this weekend but don't want to miss either...have you guys read anything on it?

A Nike.com rep told me they're only available until 5pm PST. I've been hitting up people like crazy to order them for me but no one has come through and none of my friends got the reservation either. Uggggggghhhhhh.

Got the notification for the JBC's while driving to the airport and grabbed the black pair on a whim. Damn near could have killed myself when typing in my long *** password... don't text/type and drive, kids.

Looks like it's still a FSR on the gray pair, but I'm good on those.

Got the notification for the JBC's while driving to the airport and grabbed the black pair on a whim. Damn near could have killed myself when typing in my long *** password... don't text/type and drive, kids.

Looks like it's still a FSR on the gray pair, but I'm good on those.
Sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom