The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I think the first one was suppose to be his, the marketing for those featured him wearing it heavily

Russ in all black now.
that second pair he got on now though
nerd.gif

Could you imagine if somehow, The 30.5's ended up with the same rubber compound as the 31's even though it has the XXX tooling?... I'd be pissed coz I really want to see how those perform with a different traction setup lol

Also a random sidenote: But I think it the Jordan XX8 shoulda been the Westbrook 1's lol. Atleast that's what everybody refers to when they see my pair of 28's.. "The Westbrooks".

Last edited:
Could you imagine if somehow, The 30.5's ended up with the same rubber compound as the 31's even though it has the XXX tooling?... I'd be pissed coz I really want to see how those perform with a different traction setup lol

Also a random sidenote: But I think it the Jordan XX8 shoulda been the Westbrook 1's lol. Atleast that's what everybody refers to when they see my pair of 28's.. "The Westbrooks".
Got a pic? Didnt hang around too much with the 28's. Those the ones with a zipper type of thing?

Last edited:
if it sits long enough they do

might even go on sale if interest on it are real low

Do you think
if it sits long enough they do

might even go on sale if interest on it are real low
one more question, any chance these reappear at Nike/ndc? Obviously just an educated guess.

Im thinking of exchanging my KD 9 Elites for some college lows, anyone have both?

1st world problems i know, but i was just checking my SNKRs app and saw i couldve bought the grey JBC joints too. I got the blacks which should be here Wednesday.... dang :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom