The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

What a terrible PE. They also gave them the black/white XII lows with this same logo on the tongue. Last year they got the wool XIIs with a duck on the tongue too. They seem to get very basic Jordan PEs lately. GR colors with a patch added. Weird.

I'm pretty sure these are meant to be used for travel and team gatherings. That's why not much was put into them.

Last edited:
I returned my black toes to Nike that I got for 20% off the other week.
Regretting it now, really thought I could find them for 120 elsewhere as well.
Haven't seen them anywhere, and they are one of my favorite colorways.
Hopefully I didn't cheddar bob myself on this one.

I just got my Black Toes in today from that $120 deal.
Going to return my full price pair back to Nike.

**Shout out to Big John our mod for mentioning this strategy

Last edited:
I returned my black toes to Nike that I got for 20% off the other week.
Regretting it now, really thought I could find them for 120 elsewhere as well.
Haven't seen them anywhere, and they are one of my favorite colorways.
Hopefully I didn't cheddar bob myself on this one.

What size are your brother, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Last edited:
Got the nike flash sale notification and saw the all stars on there and it said $85. I went and added to cart and then I realized it was only kids sizes. Darnit!

Finally found the USA's for a good price. One of the better colorways.
USAs are my favorite because I'm a Detroit Pistons fan and they match our uniforms. I would double up on those if I could find another pair below retail. There are so many fakes flooding the market though, it's hard to tell for sure.

USAs are my favorite because I'm a Detroit Pistons fan and they match our uniforms. I would double up on those if I could find another pair below retail. There are so many fakes flooding the market though, it's hard to tell for sure.

USA's are my favorite because they actually won the gold medal in them and I'm also a Cubs fan. My second fave is the premium Black Cat's/Cyber Monday's. :smokin

Just got my black cats order from FNL. These are nice in person. Can't wait to hoop in them. Retailmenot cashback confirmed as well.

Here's an update on my AJ31 collection. Missing the Cyber Mondays and those Gold joints. I'm also trying my best to NOT get any lows, otherwise I might have to sell one of my kids. lol

View media item 2465376

Dope [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My top 5 mids in order- fine prints, jbc east, why nots, cny, and black toes

Back
Top Bottom