The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Hi guys, just wanted to know if NIKE stores in the Philippines release AJ XXXI? If they do I'd like to know the branches that releases AJ XXXI. If anyone knows, please post also the price lists that would be great.

Please delete this post if this is not a proper way to post like this since I am new here.

20% off sale back up, SAVEMORE20.
Lows come out to $95.98.

Midnight Navy grew on me. The black/white lows just too plain, no gradient.

Sale is up! Thinking about either picking up a pair of the Lonzo Ball gradients or the plain black pair...or both, lol.

Wesalegoods17 on eBay dropped the price on the black and golds to $130 for those interested
Need to see better pics. The pics on that listing are such garbage. No siE 12 either. Who bought that said they were putting up pictures today?

IMG_2573.JPG

Just got my Quais in - I got a 10.5 just like my mids (normally a 10 in AJ1 and AJ4), and there's a little room in the toe, but 10s would have been too narrow.
I saw the Black and Gold in Chicago over the weekend, and would have definitely copped if there was room in my luggage. Those of you getting them at 130 will be happy, that's for sure.

pretty heated. bought some fine prints on the bay - seller posted shoes were brand new and never worn, but shoes were definitely worn as the midsoles were creased and dirt is on the outsole. sorry for the large pics.
outsole 2.jpg
heel 1.jpg
midsole 3.jpg
midsole.jpg

ForTheLord22 ForTheLord22 I basically had the same thing happen to me. I ended up getting a discount from the seller instead of opening an eBay case and dealing with all that. I also planned on and have worn mine a few times, so I was cool with the cheaper slightly used pair. I know it sucks, but if you plan to wear them, just tell the seller whats up or open a case, at least you have options.

solecitor solecitor I messaged the seller and he responded "Hi.This was the last pair at footlocker. I picked up the pair without trying on. They are brand new. I had no need for the shoes and posted here on ebay."

my response: [Seller] - just because you personally did not try on the shoes doesn't mean they haven't been tried on or worn before by someone else, even if they were purchased from a reputable store. Clearly, the shoes were tried on and worn based on the visible dirt on the outsole and creases in the midsole of both shoes. Additionally, the shoe box was severely ripped on the bottom and the shoes were missing the original cardboard shoe trees, which is a typical sign the shoes were tried on as they have to be taken out of the shoe to put a foot inside. The line "Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing." can be found in the original listing, and your post was very misleading and did not accurately describe the condition of the shoes, as they obviously were not "brand-new, unused, and unworn/never worn" as your post stated. I would like a reasonable amount of partial refund for my order; otherwise, I plan to file a claim for a full refund and appropriate feedback will be left on your account.

I haven't heard back so I just opened up a case and uploaded more pictures. How much of a discount did you get? What would be a reasonable price to pay for the shoes? I paid just under 200 including shipping.

Back
Top Bottom