The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Very true. If I sell a shoe factory fresh I always say Brand New - NTO (Never-Tried-On)
giphy.gif

Ok so it's a 50 image limit that I have been told isn't negotiable.
The compromise is editing the first post to link to other posts that contain the images.

We are also discussing creating an "article" that could be used instead of the first post.

This is extremely disappointing, especially since the OP is only like 10 images away at most from being 100% complete. Any way they can increase the limit, let me edit the OP, and then decrease the limit again?

Those are replicas and I'm sure no one is going to encourage you to purchase them.
You know you're throwing your money away when the photo for the 2017 Jordan 31 "Michigan" has "Carolina on the bottom sole. I have a feeling that Roljun works for that company and is trying to get some free advertising so take that crap somewhere else..

Capture.PNG

Nice! You are gonna love em

This is my 2nd pair, I'm hoping they pass stockX authentication though.
My last few experiences where I got some super cheap deals from stockX didn't pass lol.
Had Obsidian Pinnacle 4s for 300 plus ship and OG Black/White (Playoff) 13s for 260 plus ship...
Neither passed, one of those too good to be true dilemmas, hoping this isn't the same.

So no coupons work on any new jordans any more? First it was the 31s but now the coupons you receive in chats dont even work on retros. Tried it on the jordan 1s that released today and its a no go.

Seems like Russ is working on this with Jordan Brand and giving input. Forefoot like the 30, 30.5 or Full-length like the 31?

nikerider nikerider lol, I'm not working on that company. I tried getting a little help on that coz I can't find a store here in Philippines selling those AJXXXI.

Thanks, fellas I will not purchase to them.

32 rumored to be inspired by the 2. How could they tie that in? Heel staying leather

32 rumored to be inspired by the 2. How could they tie that in? Heel staying leather

I believe that's how they are going to do with the next shoes moving forward (32 inspired by 2, 33 by 3, and so on). Isn't it 31 by 1?

I get the 31 inspired by the 1 but I really hope they can start coming with original designs that will set them apart from the past designs. And present also.

Back
Top Bottom