***THE OFFICIAL - Jordan's that need to be Retroed Thread***

in addition to my playoff 12's and seattle 10's, can i get the swift 6's back? i know it's not a numbered jordan, but those were heat when eddie jones was rockin them! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uh!!!

in addition to my playoff 12's and seattle 10's, can i get the swift 6's back? i know it's not a numbered jordan, but those were heat when eddie jones was rockin them! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uh!!!

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Imagine the Maroon retroing....
pimp.gif

34972m9.jpg

I dont see the laser 4s dropping anytime soon, they shouldnt since they were limited, if you couldnt get em back then then too bad
honestly the yellowed sole on these is doper imo
287.jpg

air-jordan-og-14-low-varsity-royal-black-white.jpg

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Imagine the Maroon retroing....
pimp.gif

34972m9.jpg

I dont see the laser 4s dropping anytime soon, they shouldnt since they were limited, if you couldnt get em back then then too bad
honestly the yellowed sole on these is doper imo
287.jpg

air-jordan-og-14-low-varsity-royal-black-white.jpg

the resale prices on blck/blue 18s arent even that high.....I think indigo 14s for sure as well as the low 14s i just mentioned.....i dont see maroon VIs droppin, nor september blues

the resale prices on blck/blue 18s arent even that high.....I think indigo 14s for sure as well as the low 14s i just mentioned.....i dont see maroon VIs droppin, nor september blues

the XII's Obsidian PLEASE JB PULL THE TRIGGER make it as a PACK with the XI-Concord and make it as a GR so the freakin' RESELLERS will faint

the XII's Obsidian PLEASE JB PULL THE TRIGGER make it as a PACK with the XI-Concord and make it as a GR so the freakin' RESELLERS will faint

Back
Top Bottom