[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Daaaamn, as soon as Nicki's verse came on my momma's head was bobbin like a maaaaa@#$%^, I take it alllllllll back, I always thought she had talent........ but i'm officially a fan. This is the 3rd verse from her that I've been feeling, girl can outflow most of these men out here
smh.gif

Daaaamn, as soon as Nicki's verse came on my momma's head was bobbin like a maaaaa@#$%^, I take it alllllllll back, I always thought she had talent........ but i'm officially a fan. This is the 3rd verse from her that I've been feeling, girl can outflow most of these men out here
smh.gif

I mean the damn instrumental was floating around the internet surprised nobody else jumped on it

I mean the damn instrumental was floating around the internet surprised nobody else jumped on it

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Looks like that popular beat won't be used for Ye's album...

Spoiler [+]
477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif
Made it to 1 minute. @@$@ is horrible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Looks like that popular beat won't be used for Ye's album...

Spoiler [+]
477_son_i_am_disappoint.gif
Made it to 1 minute. @@$@ is horrible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

the beat was wack as hell in the first place, sounds like it should have been on an old dipset mixtape 8 yrs ago
ohwell.gif

the beat was wack as hell in the first place, sounds like it should have been on an old dipset mixtape 8 yrs ago
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

[h1]Vintage: Kanye West’s Late Registration Listening Session (Video)[/h1]
According to Andrew, during a Power 92-sponsored showcase in Chicago Kanye proverbially PM Dawned the whole thing to play the attendants Late Registration in its entirety – a good month before it officially dropped. The footage of the event has just been dug up for the rest of the world (pot-YouTube, of course) to see exactly what happened. Dopeness.

[h1]Vintage: Kanye West’s Late Registration Listening Session (Video)[/h1]
According to Andrew, during a Power 92-sponsored showcase in Chicago Kanye proverbially PM Dawned the whole thing to play the attendants Late Registration in its entirety – a good month before it officially dropped. The footage of the event has just been dug up for the rest of the world (pot-YouTube, of course) to see exactly what happened. Dopeness.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Why Kanye Matters so Gotdamn Much[/h1]
by The Champ on September 1, 2010 · 262 comments

in attraction,music,pop culture,race,sex,theory

Panama: so i know a lot of women who absolutely love kanye west and i can honestly say i dont get it. like i cant tell if they want to be with him? or if his swag is attractive to them or what…

kanye being an attractive human being is an oddity to me

Champ: i think they like what he produces and what he’s capable of producing more than anything else

the art more than the artist

i mean, i guess that explains why guys like paul mccartney and lyle lovett have had their pick of beautiful women

the idea of kanye matters more than he does

well, not more, but just as much

women love big ideas and potential more than they love us, lol

and kanye is a big f*cking idea

Panama: that is true

Champ: but yeah, you’re right. he’s a sex symbol who women don’t seem to want to have sex with

its weird. i’ve never believed any of the “kanye’s gay

Back
Top Bottom