[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Why Kanye Matters so Gotdamn Much[/h1]
by The Champ on September 1, 2010 · 262 comments

in attraction,music,pop culture,race,sex,theory

Panama: so i know a lot of women who absolutely love kanye west and i can honestly say i dont get it. like i cant tell if they want to be with him? or if his swag is attractive to them or what…

kanye being an attractive human being is an oddity to me

Champ: i think they like what he produces and what he’s capable of producing more than anything else

the art more than the artist

i mean, i guess that explains why guys like paul mccartney and lyle lovett have had their pick of beautiful women

the idea of kanye matters more than he does

well, not more, but just as much

women love big ideas and potential more than they love us, lol

and kanye is a big f*cking idea

Panama: that is true

Champ: but yeah, you’re right. he’s a sex symbol who women don’t seem to want to have sex with

its weird. i’ve never believed any of the “kanye’s gay

o9lgk0.jpg

"Don't expect a Kanye-Maxwell collabo anytime soon"
roll.gif

Forgot its GOOD Friday.. Hopefully Runaway Love wasn't supposed to drop today and he drops a new song 
happy.gif

Forgot its GOOD Friday.. Hopefully Runaway Love wasn't supposed to drop today and he drops a new song 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I'm callin ducktales on "Appalled", he's playing with you guy's emotions. Ye said last night he doessnt know what he wants to drop

laugh.gif
I'm callin ducktales on "Appalled", he's playing with you guy's emotions. Ye said last night he doessnt know what he wants to drop

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

laugh.gif
nah i think he might be right

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

laugh.gif
I'm just relaying ILLIONAIRE's tweet from last night.

If it turns out to be false, blame him.
laugh.gif

I'm fiending for that Pusha Ton collabo, though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

laugh.gif
I'm just relaying ILLIONAIRE's tweet from last night.

If it turns out to be false, blame him.
laugh.gif

I'm fiending for that Pusha Ton collabo, though.
nerd.gif

I bet most NT'ers are going to say its wack just because.

If Jehovah God himself rapped and the whole world heard it simultaneously most NT'ers would say its wack, overrated etc.

I bet most NT'ers are going to say its wack just because.

If Jehovah God himself rapped and the whole world heard it simultaneously most NT'ers would say its wack, overrated etc.

Back
Top Bottom