[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the version without swizz>>>>

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

The version without Swizz is where it's at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

exactly. dudes hated on the song, but its a lowkey jewel. The Chef and Mighty Mos on a track with Yeezy? classic vibes.... 
been had the version without swizz from the start and its been on non stop 

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

The version without Swizz is where it's at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

exactly. dudes hated on the song, but its a lowkey jewel. The Chef and Mighty Mos on a track with Yeezy? classic vibes.... 
been had the version without swizz from the start and its been on non stop 

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.

Ahem...

imgres3.jpg

imgres2.jpg

imgreswp.jpg

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.

Ahem...

imgres3.jpg

imgres2.jpg

imgreswp.jpg

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by RoOk

Runaway will be the #1 hit though once its fully mastered.

It's already mastered.

so the final version doesnt have the background music...like the "look at ya" and "ladies and gentleman" "and i wanna all show you how all look like beautiful stars tonight" from the VMAs??

the mastered is wack compared to the live minus that autotune part

It's already mastered.

so the final version doesnt have the background music...like the "look at ya" and "ladies and gentleman" "and i wanna all show you how all look like beautiful stars tonight" from the VMAs??

Originally Posted by agold1002

It's already mastered.

he said its mastered not fully mixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

It's already mastered.

he said its mastered not fully mixed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom