[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

fedd68331c826ff5453cc5e46dff9261.png

Read on a forum that this might be Kanye's album artwork but I doubt it, I posted it anyway.
This>>>>>>Anything fan made.

I'm getting tired of covers made strictly with vector art...

I love the artistic direction Kanye's taking this go around. Definitely fits the tone of the songs we've heard so far.

Read on a forum that this might be Kanye's album artwork but I doubt it, I posted it anyway.

I love the artistic direction Kanye's taking this go around. Definitely fits the tone of the songs we've heard so far.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

this. Artwork is dope as hell
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

this. Artwork is dope as hell
pimp.gif

mastered just means its as loud as everything on the radio...

if the mix aint final neither is the mastering... even if they dont change any of the settings they have to run the final mix thru the same effects in order to master it...

mastered just means its as loud as everything on the radio...

if the mix aint final neither is the mastering... even if they dont change any of the settings they have to run the final mix thru the same effects in order to master it...

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by RoOk

Runaway will be the #1 hit though once its fully mastered.

It's already mastered.

so the final version doesnt have the background music...like the "look at ya" and "ladies and gentleman" "and i wanna all show you how all look like beautiful stars tonight" from the VMAs??

the mastered is wack compared to the live minus that autotune part
Nah the final mastered version doesn't have those samples as the intro, the only difference from what mix everyone has heard is that the autotune was added at the end.

It's already mastered.

so the final version doesnt have the background music...like the "look at ya" and "ladies and gentleman" "and i wanna all show you how all look like beautiful stars tonight" from the VMAs??

Nah the final mastered version doesn't have those samples as the intro, the only difference from what mix everyone has heard is that the autotune was added at the end.

It's already mastered.

is there not any effects on the vocals besides autotune

It's already mastered.

is there not any effects on the vocals besides autotune

Back
Top Bottom