[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

This dude Time is an absolute lame bum, why are dudes even giving him a response? He's a never been emcee that thinks he's in a position to critique other artist's music. Just ignore him, his incessant whining and hating will cease to effect you.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

TIME hates his own music....
laugh.gif
 So true...

its cuz i have 2 computers... not like im tryin to hide the fact that its me...

and why cant i say how i feel about other artist's music? if i didnt rap i could drop my opinions just like u idiots and everything would be ok?

please...

i just have a brain and the capacity to think for myself... yall are programmed to like this +!@+... talkin bout some "its free music we have to appreciate it"... yall sound stupid...

dude has swizz beats rapping on songs and yall actin like thats all fine and dandy... %#$%$ sheep

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

YALL #!$%%% NEED TO THANK GOD FOR KANYE WEST.....THAT %@%+% MAKES YALL #!$%%% POSSIBLE. YALL #!$%%% ARE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. BEFORE KANYE WEST CAME IN THE GAME, YOU HAD TO SELL DRUGS OR KILL #!$%%% TO BE A RAPPER. THANKS TO THAT %@%+% YOU CAN BE YOUSELF AND STILL EMCEE AGAIN. HE'S THE NATIVE TOUNGES MOVEMENT PERSONIFIED W/ DOPE #$+ BEATS.

YALL #!$%%% ALWAYS FIND, YEA, YALL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING WRRRROOONG.

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.
Thats it. I'm done.... 

#DEAD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YALL #!$%%% NEED TO THANK GOD FOR KANYE WEST.....THAT %@%+% MAKES YALL #!$%%% POSSIBLE. YALL #!$%%% ARE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. BEFORE KANYE WEST CAME IN THE GAME, YOU HAD TO SELL DRUGS OR KILL #!$%%% TO BE A RAPPER. THANKS TO THAT %@%+% YOU CAN BE YOUSELF AND STILL EMCEE AGAIN. HE'S THE NATIVE TOUNGES MOVEMENT PERSONIFIED W/ DOPE #$+ BEATS.

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.

The +%%%?
laugh.gif

Only Time would complain about dudes getting in the studio and having fun...

I am not a fan of swizz beats being thrown everything though, even Birdman hasn't dropped a verse as bad as his one on Lord Lord Lord 
roll.gif

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.

Sans the language...this post should be stickied.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.

Sans the language...this post should be stickied.
just the first paragraph...

Ugh this is killing me seeing all these new tracks released. I made a vow after runaway not to listen to anything else until i buy the album
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BURRberry

Ugh this is killing me seeing all these new tracks released. I made a vow after runaway not to listen to anything else until i buy the album
frown.gif

yea i think power and runaway are the only songs from the album...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i just have a brain and the capacity to think for myself... yall are programmed to like this +!@+... talkin bout some "its free music we have to appreciate it"... yall sound stupid...

dude has swizz beats rapping on songs and yall actin like thats all fine and dandy... %#$%$ sheep

truth...but I don't think the music he's putting out is that bad...power is still one of the dopest songs I've heard in a while imo 

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by BURRberry

frown.gif

yea i think power and runaway are the only songs from the album...
Devin In A New Dress should be on the album.

Ryan Leslie been talking about Kanye every 5 mins for weeks now, so he finally got his chance to be in studio.
laugh.gif

some people like the tracks some dont. why are you guys trying to convince and force feed your views down each others mouths

i find it quite comical

some people like the tracks some dont. why are you guys trying to convince and force feed your views down each others mouths

i find it quite comical

Devil In A New Dress is gonna be on the album I think, why else would he release an unmastered, incomplete version ?

Devil In A New Dress is gonna be on the album I think, why else would he release an unmastered, incomplete version ?

Back
Top Bottom