[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Always loved Kanye's verse on this.
pimp.gif

I cant remember the last time I have had a song on repeat the way I have So Appalled right now. I literally can not stop listening to it. The amount of times I've played this song since Friday is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

So...with Mos Def signing to G.O.O.D. MUSIC,

Dame keeps taking L's. I feel sorry for him. DD172 came and went
30t6p3b.gif

Every artist he used to eff with a few months ago has moved on and his movement has apparently stalled.
This is the 2nd time I've seen you reference Dame in regards to the Mos signing.

Didn't Dame say he was done with hip hop? What hip hop related moves has he made since DD Music Group? The Blac Roc project and some rumors about Curren$y. Can't even say any of these dudes messing with him were ever planning on signing to his non-existent label.

Don't know what's to feel sorry for since his movement was that rock group, NOE, and Jim Jones. If homey was really trying to start some movement he'd apply to Def Jam see if he can muscle out L.A. Reid or actually get back to searching for hip hop talent and getting on his grind.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

So...with Mos Def signing to G.O.O.D. MUSIC,

Dame keeps taking L's. I feel sorry for him. DD172 came and went
30t6p3b.gif

Every artist he used to eff with a few months ago has moved on and his movement has apparently stalled.
This is the 2nd time I've seen you reference Dame in regards to the Mos signing.

Didn't Dame say he was done with hip hop? What hip hop related moves has he made since DD Music Group? The Blac Roc project and some rumors about Curren$y. Can't even say any of these dudes messing with him were ever planning on signing to his non-existent label.

Don't know what's to feel sorry for since his movement was that rock group, NOE, and Jim Jones. If homey was really trying to start some movement he'd apply to Def Jam see if he can muscle out L.A. Reid or actually get back to searching for hip hop talent and getting on his grind.
Guess you haven't heard
ohwell.gif

The only track I'm not feelin is the one with Beiber. Other than that, I'm feelin them all especially Lord Lord Lord and Devil In A New Dress.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Lord Lord Lord and Devil In A New Dress.

These beats
sick.gif

yes in a good way
Agreed, but I finally figured out what Lord Lord Lord sounds like and it's Find Ya Wealth by Nas.  Also, man I wish Swizz would've stayed off this joint.  His verse was the absolute worse
30t6p3b.gif

[h2]Kanye Album Gets New Release Date[/h2]Tuesday, September 28 2010 11:17 AM EST | Posted by: B.Dot | Posted in: Blog, True Story

Kanye’s fifth album still doesn’t have a title, but it does have a new release date. A couple weeks ago, he told Angie Martinez that the album would drop on November 16th. But now, Rap-Up says the project will be in stores on November 23rd. So far, confirmed guests include Nicki Minaj, Justin Vernon, and T.I.

http://rapradar.com/2010/09/28/kanye-album-gets-new-release-date/

Originally Posted by treewing

Guess you haven't heard
ohwell.gif
That L.A. Reid job position is secure and him being fired was just a rumor?

I knew that. That's why I said muscle out.

I know i'm late but I was in the can. "I'm So Appalled" new beat >>>>>>> OG beat.

"I'm So Appalled" >>>>>>> Hip-Hop.

Push-a-ton & Jay-Z are a tie for best verse of the track, but Ye' is right behind them (No Marc Jacobs).

Back
Top Bottom