[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Well.

Lost In The World (with tags)

http://usershare.net/DDotOmen/oe1fw0am1fvn

I randomly happened to go to Nahright and they had it posted. (EDIT it's now back on there) Then the next thing you know it gets pulled/disappears. Yeezy is really trying to keep this under wraps.

I do feel really spoiled now with this and that really crappy version of Ghetto University/All of the Lights
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
first song thats dropped in a while that i'm really not feeling at all. Way to much autotune and singing. Sounds more like some 808s stuff. Ye should've rapped more on Runaway, but he really messes this one up IMO. Hope this isn't gonna be a big thing on the album...

Thought he said he was done with autotune?

Can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back? Song was that horrible ......
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Thought he said he was done with autotune?

Can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back? Song was that horrible ......
30t6p3b.gif
thats not him at the beginning, he sampled that from Bon Iver - Woods

The jury has finished deliberating and the verdict is in:

Considering the C&C Music Factory sample Swizz flipped into a banger so effortlessly, acting knowingly and in concert with the one of the absolute best verses Kanye has spit in years...

...we the people find Kanye West guilty of first degree, premeditated audio murder.

i realize now that kanye's songs are like fat girls.  their original versions are always leaner and cleaner, and hit harder... but some people like the final mastered ones because they're more production heavy and the beats do more stuff.

As someone who didn't really care for 808's at all, its a cool song. It was definitely better to go with runaway as the second single instead of this, although even on the final version I feel like the backing vocals on the chorus fit pretty awkwardly with kanye's vocals.

Back
Top Bottom