[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Monster and See Me Now are on the album? 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

No Fergie though?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

And I hope RZA gets a real verse on So Appalled. That little 4 line rap wasnt $$+@.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Damn 9 leaked? I've only heard 6
He released 6 of the 12 songs on his blog/twitter as G.O.O.D. Friday tracks, and early versions of All of the Lights, Hell of a Life, and Lost in the World were leaked by bloggers

Track list is whack
tired.gif

...Already heard 9 of the tracks mentioned. I take it there is no GOOD Friday today?
nerd.gif

%+@@ that

I dont believe iTunes. They lying. Kanye said it himself that only 2 G.O.O.D. Fridays were to be on the album... didnt he?

Didnt He?

DIDNT HE!?!?!?

Spoiler [+]
Lmao at iTunes blurring out the album out tho.

^ he did. he also said that Bon Iver was gonna be on 9 tracks. and what happened to "Chain Heavy" and "Mama's Boyfriend"? Idk. even tho its on iTunes I REFUSE to believe thats the official tracklist. this cant be right
30t6p3b.gif

from the iTunes page:
Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ.

seeing that made gave me a bit of hope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

1. Dark Fantasy
  2. Gorgeous (feat. Raekwon x Kid Cudi)
  3. POWER
  4. All Of The Lights
  5. Monster (feat. Jay-Z x Rick Ross x Nicki Minaj x Bon Iver)
  6. So Appalled (feat. Jay-Z x Pusha T x Prynce CyHi x Swizz Beatz)
  7. Devil In a New Dress
  8. Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
  9. Hell Of a Life
  10. Blame Game (feat. John Legend x Pusha T)
  11. Lost In The World
  12. See Me Now
iTunes says that's the tracklisting.
laugh.gif
if this is final tracklist.

%$$% like that is why I don't bother with track by track leaks. These albums are getting shorter and shorter and by the time the joints comes out you've heard half of the %$$% already
30t6p3b.gif

Only tracks I've heard so far are Monster and So Appalled and that's only because they were on the radio/someone else let me hear it.

I thought one or both of those were supposed to be on the Jay/'Ye EP?

Back
Top Bottom