[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

i remember Ye sayin only tracks that are making the album is Power, Runaway & Monster. the rest are just basically free tracks to hold us over till the album and after is out

Originally Posted by Noskey

Songs dope though. My favorite GOOD Friday release in a while
pimp.gif
Just heard it right now and ditto, personally one of my favorite tracks that he's released. Auto tune killed it tho.
tired.gif

chr1scross wrote:

"Dark Fantasy" leaked too.. if its the final version.. not bad.. not bad at all
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I made all those GOOD Friday track into a album and I thoroughly enjoy it

Is Runaway Love Remix a GOOD Friday track.......I see the list on kanyewest.com but I dont think it was a good friday track.....

Anyone got the list so far in the correct order?????   Im trying to burn the mix up to date......

Easily one of my favorite GOOD Friday tracks.. I hate when kanye uses that damn thing to his voice though..

And I really think Ye wouldn't make that the official tracklist, theres no way
ohwell.gif

What happened to no autotune??? Song is good but dude swore no more autotune and here he his using it.
30t6p3b.gif

Lupe's and Sean's part on the song are good, Ye's part is ehhhh

Tryin to burn all the Released songs real quick anybody have the Runaway Love remix with Raekwon and Kanye Parts only?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Tryin to burn all the Released songs real quick anybody have the Runaway Love remix with Raekwon and Kanye Parts only?
woahhh rae got on it???????
nerd.gif
......i need a link 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Did it leak yet? I know it's dropping soon
Nah the album didn't leak. The actual song "Dark Twisted Fantasy" is what leaked. It's the one in the preview posted above.

Back
Top Bottom