[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

You know what I gotta thank Yeezy. N we I see that n'a Ima thank him. Ima buy the album. Ima download that %+%%. Ima shoot a bootlegger. Thats how good I feel about this %+%%.

My reaction to the album now that I've heard the final mixes of the songs on my system:

Ross KILLED that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Ross KILLED that.
30t6p3b.gif
Exactly, I don't understand ANYONE saying he messed the song up.

Album is good, I can't front. Production is great but I still wish he got rid of all the G.O.O.D. Friday songs and gave us all new material but I guess we'll have to wait for his next album
30t6p3b.gif

Definitely copping the retail album, I want that artwork
pimp.gif

There's no type of cohesiveness WHATSOEVER on this album (compared to all of his others).

I'm gonna say his only album worse is 808s.

so since the bonus tracks are only gonna be available on iTunes, there's only gonna be 1 version of the physical album being sold at stores, correct?

I wish I never heard any of the G.O.O.D. Friday tracks, singles or seen Runaway..I feel like I already played the album out.

I'm not even going to waste my time with the clean leak...

But are all these relationship songs supposed to be about Amber Rose?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

There's no type of cohesiveness WHATSOEVER on this album (compared to all of his others).

I'm gonna say his only album worse is 808s.

I haven't heard it yet but how can you say there's no cohesiveness on this album and THEN say 808s is worse when 808s is his most cohesive album

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Kanye is so good at producing, it's terrifying. Makes me wanna quit and never pick up the mpc again. 
30t6p3b.gif

He doesn't produce by him self you had No ID and pete rock plus others help him

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Perhaps I can dislike 808s for other reasons besides cohesiveness maybe?
You probably don't like the pop sound and feel of it 
I know a lot of people who didn't like it because they wanted to hear ye rap not sing 

Back
Top Bottom