[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

even tho it never works for me 
tired.gif

For all those wondering there is no dirty version out yet and the clean one that is passing around is not of that good of a quality from what I've been told.

Couldnt wait any longer even tho its clean version....cant get past the first minute of the album tho
laugh.gif
been wantin to hear that part since the Runaway Film
pimp.gif

TooReal is that dude
pimp.gif

I hesitated on the dl but eventually...I had to do it. I'm buying the album anyways and supporting Ye'

Originally Posted by skip2myloon

For all those wondering there is no dirty version out yet and the clean one that is passing around is not of that good of a quality from what I've been told.
group rip 320 is on hot file clean 
mega upload is the weird one that people claimed was dirty but was clean so they dirty but they made a clean getaway

I was going to wait for the dirty version to leak but I saw the clean was out when I woke up this morning so I gave in.

I was indifferent at first but after listening to the whole album I'm slightly disappointed that he stuck the good friday tracks on here. Monster and Devil in a New Dress are fine but there was no reason to put the entire So Appalled on the album-I have no problem with him throwing whoever he wants on good friday tracks because those are meant to be throwaways but it REALLY drags on here. 3 verses would've been perfect, 4 is too much, so cyhi is probably going to be cut from the version I listen to. This doesn't really count as a disappointment because I liked the original, but it would've been nice to hear more added to power along the lines of the version from the movie, or at least the SNL second verse (which fit better with the song IMO)

Blame Game is easily my favorite song on this album. Overall yet another great, cohesive effort from Mr. West, but not anywhere near my favorite album of the year. Hope the bonus tracks are good.

Originally Posted by tooreal23

Originally Posted by skip2myloon

group rip 320 is on hot file clean 
mega upload is the weird one that people claimed was dirty but was clean so they dirty but they made a clean getaway
But the 320 rip is a transcode so it's not of "good quality" but most people won't know the difference anyway

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Is a dirty out or no?

Not out, anything claiming to be so at this point is either not the full album or edited using the songs that have already leaked.And yeah the 320 is a transcode but that's what's spread everywhere.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Does RZA actually get a real verse in the album version of So Appalled or what?
Nope.  Sadly still sounding extra remedial
eyes.gif

It's mixed better, and the only new thing is swizz's part is repeated in between pusha's verse and cyhi's verse  It sounded nice but I'm not sure if his part needed to be in the song 3 times.

Monster didn't change at all but it's got more bass than the good friday version.

Back
Top Bottom