[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Very happy with the reviews from NT. Sounding like a excellent/classic album
smokin.gif

Just gotta say I've been listening to this all day...my opinion has definitely changed.
I was disappointed at first by all the songs I had heard, but once I got over that and just listened to it purely for the music I found myself very very satisfied
I'm definitely feeling ALL of the songs on here, just did not blow me away at first.....but now I am really enjoying it.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

yall are jaded ... this is slightly better than 808s ... im not even checking for more than half of these songs after 1 day ... Lost in the World is viscious but other than that it is subpar in my opinion ...
You put the past too high on a pedestal. You'll neve appreciate the present if you can't get past the past... 

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I still can't believe fergie has a verse on All of the lights.... ugh
Looking back I didn't mind it and still don't but out of all the ppl on this she got some bars? Found it weird. Aint sure I heard The-Dream's part/vocals but Fergie got some bars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

has any artist done what 'ye has done with 5 albums?
Wait what did he do?

What ever happend to "Thats my Bi^&h"....Thought that was supposed to be a huge hit?..........

just listened to it...whether you heard the leaks or not you can't deny this album, ye' made another one

Originally Posted by pchen83

Craig, there you are!

I don't wanna hear it
roll.gif

I've worked 12 hour shifts every day this week. And I still work tomorrow and Saturday. I'm EXHAUSTEd. I worked 6pm to 6am on Sunday, slept all of Monday and then worked everyday.

I haven't even been on Black Ops so you know I'm not neglecting the league just to do it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

on JULY 8th people had this as the possible track list

1. Hell Of A Life
2. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
4. Chain Heavy
5. Ghetto University----ALL OF THE LIGHTS
6. That’s My B#%#@
7. Runaway
8. Lost In The World
9. Gorgeous
10. Monster
11. Holding Me Back
12. Devil In A New Dress
13. The Joy
14. So Appalled
15. Blame Game
16. Sweat On My Face

seems almost on point.

Spoiler [+]
i would bet all of these are real songs so i wonder where sweat on my face is?

good friday this week maybe?
Wow, that's crazy...
Damn I thought all those Good Friday songs were newer ones...

Seems like he was working on this album for awhile...

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok sooo question--[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am presently listening to "So Appalled", and I'm curious as to whether Jay was throwing subliminals at Lil Mama, concerning the VMA incident, at the end of his skit on the track.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Really seems to me like that's the case, and if that is indeed the case then that's just sad on Jays part at the very least, and pathetic at the very most...[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What verse are you referring to? I listened to it & read the lyrics and didn't see any sign...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"All these lil _itches, too big for their britches, burning their lil bridges...f***king ridiculous..."[/color]

Rolling Stones gave it a perfect rating and called it his best album yet.  I'm still holding out though.

Are we getting "Mama's Boyfriend"?  I'm not seeing it on any track lists.

Album of the year.

And I don't wanna see none of those indie rock albums that sound like cowbells in the forest and !+@@.

@%!% outta here.

Kanye > Moses.

Honestly man, it's not that serious... at all esp. the way you're making it out to be.  Cudi is just as bad if not worse on that joint and I don't hear anyone complaining about him.  Song would be extra dope with NO features at all, but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

has any artist done what 'ye has done with 5 albums?

Please let's not start this sh*t, the way NT slurps Kanye makes me not even want to buy his music. 

Back
Top Bottom