[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

I can't stop listening to Al of the Lights. Easily the most epic pop song since Thriller. It just feels colossal. Trying to hear certain artists on the additional vocals only adds to its replay value & mystique.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

All of the Lights would have been my fav song on the album if it wasn't for that white woman tryin to be black at the end. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! I laughed and shook my head in disgust and than laughed again in that order. White Women you will never have swagg, stop...

I'm a black man and all.....but that was a lil too overboard...I don't really mind the Fergie feature tho it wasn't needed

The "white woman trying to be black" was Alicia Keys though
indifferent.gif

What I really appreciate is Kanye dropping 2 albums in a years span. For those who haven't caught on to it, look at it this way-
Kanye is releasing an album titled My Dark Twisted Fantasy (obviously we all know this) with multiple covers..

Kanye has been releasing an overgrowing album for the past couple months entitled Good Fridays with multiple covers for each track. 

Same concept, different execution. I applaud this man. 

In a sense, Kanye has subconsciously released a double album. 

We all probably caught on to this though... 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

" I heard he bought some coke with my money. That ain't right girl. You getting blackmailed, for that white girl"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Joint been on repeat all day
Since I found the explicit. This %+@+ speaks to me so much 
heartfelt.jpg

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif
 at dudes asking "how will he top THIS?!"...dudes have been saying that since College Dropout came out. 

Dude ain't never gonna come with some wackness.

Erm . . . no wackness? Graduation and 808s never were made I guess . . .

As for the first line . . . this is the first Kanye album to be able to stand toe to toe with CD

Can someone tell me what's so great about this album. I honestly am not seeing anything so special about it, while everyone on here is going crazy about it. Am I missing something? 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

What I really appreciate is Kanye dropping 2 albums in a years span. For those who haven't caught on to it, look at it this way-
Kanye is releasing an album titled My Dark Twisted Fantasy (obviously we all know this) with multiple covers..

Kanye has been releasing an overgrowing album for the past couple months entitled Good Fridays with multiple covers for each track. 

Same concept, different execution. I applaud this man. 

In a sense, Kanye has subconsciously released a double album. 

We all probably caught on to this though... 
smokin.gif
3 albums in a years span if Watch The Throne drops soon

Time out, you're calling Graduation wackness?

I think that's what I said.
Here's part of a discussion I had with another NTer. IMHO

Big Brother, Drunk And Hot Girls, Barry Bonds , Big Brother, Good Life, The Glory were all throway tracks SMFH, all sounded like something you'd hear on those bootleg releases before the actual album IMO

He hasn't put out a decent album since LR, which took me endless plays to finally get it I guess you can say.

Didn't bother with that emo nonsense 808s because I heard more than enough from one single.

He redeemed himself five years later. He'll get my $10, and it's earned for the first time since 2005.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

bink.jpg

Everybody who loved Devil In A New Dress can credit this man. Norfolk, VA stand up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My 2nd Favorite producer behind 9th

I was actually surprised he didn't go another round with Nottz for this album. Would've been
pimp.gif
 either way

i was sorta expecting Chain Heavy to be this real intense Bass filled beat. was a bit caught off guard, but still pretty good song.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

i was sorta expecting Chain Heavy to be this real intense Bass filled beat. was a bit caught off guard, but still pretty good song.

PM me if you can help with me finding a leak.

I was extremely disappointed by chain heavy i thought it was going to be about racism or some serious stuff  based on the freestyle he did 
but the song is ok just thought it would be better

I think his good friday songs would of been a better album than whats on it now,

Like Ross' verse on Devil in a New Dress but the instrumental-only part in the middle bothers me a bit

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Big Brother, Drunk And Hot Girls, Barry Bonds , Big Brother, Good Life, The Glory were all throway tracks SMFH, all sounded like something you'd hear on those bootleg releases before the actual album IMO

He hasn't put out a decent album since LR, which took me endless plays to finally get it I guess you can say.

Didn't bother with that emo nonsense 808s because I heard more than enough from one single.

He redeemed himself five years later. He'll get my $10, and it's earned for the first time since 2005.
The Glory is a throwaway track? Big Brother is wack?

I know you said it's your opinion, but you might want to go back and listen to those again.

Good Life is only highlighted because I figured it was made with the sole intention of being a big single.

Drunk and Hot Girls and Barry Bonds are definite skips for me too though.

And why do dudes keep hating on 808's and Heartbreak? Did you guys even genuinely listen to that album with an open mind?

Only thing I salvage from Graduation is Everything I Am and I Wonder. Other than that I'm waiting for the instrumentals to be released for the album.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

LOL @ the 'you ain't got no Yeezy, n' part on Dark Fantasy actually being Amber Rose.

Damnnnnn....I was wondering if it was her....thats like my one of my favorite moments of the album!!!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

And why do dudes keep hating on 808's and Heartbreak? Did you guys even genuinely listen to that album with an open mind?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 how you gonna sit there throwing out comparisons and %$@! and you don't even know what you comparing to
Pump Fake wrote:
Can someone tell me what's so great about this album. I honestly am not seeing anything so special about it, while everyone on here is going crazy about it. Am I missing something? 

albums good, but it's just a bunch of Ye slurpers in here trying to crown this the best album since Thriller...

graduation is fire...stop eatin that pork

Back
Top Bottom