[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

eyes.gif
I figured it would get pushed back. A little over a month from now sounded too good to be true.

eyes.gif
I figured it would get pushed back. A little over a month from now sounded too good to be true.

ugghhh at it being pushed back... at least they picked a dope +$% day to release it... my b-day
pimp.gif

ugghhh at it being pushed back... at least they picked a dope +$% day to release it... my b-day
pimp.gif

i bet u anything the albums being pushed back to work on segways and skits to it, which means good things.. i hope kanye is inspired to make the songs flow together.. with his beats and orchestration he could pull that off nice!

i bet u anything the albums being pushed back to work on segways and skits to it, which means good things.. i hope kanye is inspired to make the songs flow together.. with his beats and orchestration he could pull that off nice!

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Hopefully there are no skits.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Hopefully there are no skits.

gotta feeling this Power video will be one of a kind but I wont like it...i hope thats not the case

and Damn to the album being pushed back, i had my doubts at first anyway but began to think it was gon be on time when he started previewing the album

No Grammy this year for him now, smh

gotta feeling this Power video will be one of a kind but I wont like it...i hope thats not the case

and Damn to the album being pushed back, i had my doubts at first anyway but began to think it was gon be on time when he started previewing the album

No Grammy this year for him now, smh

What gives yall the impression that the album got pushed back for him to further work on it?
It looked like everything was already done, wit the tracklisting, and him "touring" doing acapella's.
If anything it got pushed for sample clearance issue, title/album cover, and more promotion.

Back
Top Bottom