[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Good Read on The Power video from the NYT:

July 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
A Preview of Kanye West’s ‘Power’: ‘Apocalyptic in a Very Personal Way’
By DAVE ITZKOFF
Kanye WestMarco BrambillaKanye West in a scene from the video for “Power.

Good Read on The Power video from the NYT:

July 29, 2010, 10:26 AM
A Preview of Kanye West’s ‘Power’: ‘Apocalyptic in a Very Personal Way’
By DAVE ITZKOFF
Kanye WestMarco BrambillaKanye West in a scene from the video for “Power.

2v1n7k9.jpg

^^^Power vid

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Tito516

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!
PLEASE STOP POSTING

Lay off Tito's abstract genius, just cause dude stays posting with that mushroom trip-style language you need to hate?
alien.gif
 just do you, tito 
pimp.gif

Pretty close to red and gold in colors for shade , like a sun shaded two gold and red colors must be my red.himself kanye west laying on it , arms crossed about a standing lay, big performance bet chain.with pastelle color shapes and print.red fararri's, lamborghini, rover, bentley,Aston Martin, that Scott starch car ummm
smile.gif
forgot name all in red gold fades separates in front of his body laying on sun and bow and arrows design ,army pharaohs should fill .if have time will draw. Now back to this iPad I am using go cop it its amazing .and let me pay some more music. Thanks.bangers!
PLEASE STOP POSTING

Lay off Tito's abstract genius, just cause dude stays posting with that mushroom trip-style language you need to hate?
alien.gif
 just do you, tito 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tito's album cover = sheer genius

I really like the color selection and how it evokes the thought of "Power".

The "Est. 198..." and the placement of the 7 above the other 3 numbers is simply creativity exemplified.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tito's album cover = sheer genius

I really like the color selection and how it evokes the thought of "Power".

The "Est. 198..." and the placement of the 7 above the other 3 numbers is simply creativity exemplified.

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

smile.gif
PLEASE STOP POSTING

alien.gif
 just do you, tito 
pimp.gif
This

pimp.gif
to Tito though

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

smile.gif
PLEASE STOP POSTING

alien.gif
 just do you, tito 
pimp.gif
This

pimp.gif
to Tito though

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Power vid is suppose to premier on MTV Thursday. Also the album has been PUSHED BACK TO OCTOBER 12TH

SMH this and Cudi pushed back?!?

Back
Top Bottom