[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Kim Kardashian's Mom
laugh.gif

5e8fx0.jpg

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

This young man Kanye is a marketing genius, on the low.
yea i peeped it during the summer. Him or somebody in his camp def knows what their doing. fool's campaign is skrong indeed 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

I wonder why the only dead people in the video were white...

*Unless I missed one colored person*

C'mon, don't be THAT guy.

He's kinda right, though
ohwell.gif

400 years of reality = 5 mins of fantasy? 
ohwell.gif

I'm saying, what is purposely having white women dead in a video about zombies, monsters, and corpses supposed to prove when slavery damn near lasted half a millennium?
laugh.gif

It's probably just that he went to a troupe of actresses and they all were white. Only way I'd see him making being white a prerequisite is due to his infatuation with contrasting colors and all that $#!+, word to the white Ballerinas in the Runaway film.
It clearly was on purpose though, connect the dots. Black men and black monsters juxtaposed with dead white women, Rick Ross in a throne like a King, surrounded by white women hanging from chain link nooses? See the irony? Listen to Ross's intro, it didn't have to be there.

This is Kanye West, you cant take anything at face value.
You can't be cereal

1. spelling error tweet disregarded
    laugh.gif
  2. if she's tweeting shes not paying attention.
  3. she probably doesn't know what she's listening to, all i can guess is that the beats are on point enough to keep her mind occupied (would have guessed this anyway. isnt lex lugar and kanye producing this?)
  4. i dont trust someone's judgement who tweets and is over 45
laugh.gif
i feel like its like the facebook hq session, with lyrics and shots probably flying over her(white people's) head(s). not knocking the album, just her. look forward to copping though.

I’m not right dog, I’m slightly off,
I’m Paranoid Like bonin’ Raw dog
and wakin up with a slight cough
yea, that’ll make ya d*** quite soft
plus my neck hurt too lemme take all this ice off
never meant to hurt you, I should’ve took nights off
but it cost too much to live and I never took the price off"

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

1. spelling error tweet disregarded
    laugh.gif
  2. if she's tweeting shes not paying attention.
  3. she probably doesn't know what she's listening to, all i can guess is that the beats are on point enough to keep her mind occupied (would have guessed this anyway. isnt lex lugar and kanye producing this?)
  4. i dont trust someone's judgement who tweets and is over 45
laugh.gif
i feel like its like the facebook hq session, with lyrics and shots probably flying over her(white people's) head(s). not knocking the album, just her. look forward to copping though.

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom