[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

couple of weeks before my first visit to Condo’s studio, Kanye West, the rapper, asked him to do a painting for the cover of his new album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. West said that he had seen paintings by Condo, and wanted to collaborate with him. According to Condo, he also said that he was looking for “something that will be banned.

Originally Posted by blakperl

Ihustle-"Eyes Closed" & "Hi Hater" were both sampled from Jimmy Spicer "Money" track.  Ye's just slowed it down a lil bit where as "Hi Hater" is the same exact sample.

Thanks sir
smokin.gif

[h2]Kanye Cops $180k Watch - Of Himself[/h2]Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:40 PM | 0 comments
By Mike Winslow

Meebo-Share-Button.png
Get Alerts [img]http://apps.conduit.com/Images/UserComponents/2go_small.png[/img]

Rapper Kanye West celebrated his recent resurgence and the success of his latest album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, by purchasing a custom made exclusive 18k yellow gold Tiret Watch.

The expensive piece of jewelry, which costed about $180,000, is 18k gold with over 8 karats of yellow, black, brown and white diamonds, which were cut and placed to form an image of Kanye West.

According to The Luxist it took Tiret over five months to create the dial itself.

Last month, R&B singer Usher commissioned Tiret to make a one-of-a-kind watch with his own image on it as well, at a price tag of around $250,000.

Check out Kanye's exclusive watch below:
1000.4112.22553792.tiretkanyeface.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h2]Kanye Cops $180k Watch - Of Himself[/h2]Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:40 PM | 0 comments
By Mike Winslow

The expensive piece of jewelry, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]which costed about $180,000[/color], is 18k gold with over 8 karats of yellow, black, brown and white diamonds, which were cut and placed to form an image of Kanye West.

Seriously?...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The typos in that watch article... journalism these days 
30t6p3b.gif

And how could you even tell time on that watch? I guess functionality isn't the point.

Originally Posted by ABC

30t6p3b.gif

And how could you even tell time on that watch? I guess functionality isn't the point.
too many Urkels on his team (peep the author's name)

Originally Posted by ABC

30t6p3b.gif

Word, like what does that watch even mean though
tired.gif

I dunno wat are these opera dudes saying. Not impressed. Looks like lex luger should only deliver beats to ross cause this wasn't done well

Back
Top Bottom