[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Does anyone have that KANYE WEST SAMPLE HISTORY album that someone put together a few years ago? I has a clip of where he sampled from then goes into his version?

lineup.jpg

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

This young man Kanye is a marketing genius, on the low.

this ^^ I was listening to the album again today and he's really making himself more than a producer.  he has a hip hop legacy and is a brand name now.  whatever he does, good or bad, he has all eyes on him at all times.  just for the
laugh.gif
look at  some other music artists that tried to release their own sneakers, for example, Jay-Z, 50 cent, The Game, etc.  all wack shoes imo; look at the air yeezy prices
smokin.gif
.  Kanye is banking in on so many facets and you can't even hate on his grind. 

I love Premier's production....but I'm saying that beat in particular for MBDTF is boring as hell. No wonder Kanye passed.

Hoosier Bad Boy 11 wrote:

I just say this joint on World Star he better shut down the Grammy's and do AOTL
pimp.gif
it's gonna be epic on some MJ motown 25 type steez

so dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I love Premier's production....but I'm saying that beat in particular for MBDTF is boring as hell. No wonder Kanye passed.

Yeah it definitely wouldn't have fit MBDTF, but this beat is far from boring. Put Jay and Kanye on this track with a sick scratch for the hook, and people on NT will slobber all over it.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The Primo beat was ok... Nothing special but not bad.
sounds like he "chopped" the sample incorrectly, sound like some early 9th wonder stuff 
laugh.gif

utter failure on that beat.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

There's going to be a movie. Seriously?
laugh.gif
Reminding me of Machete.
idk if it's gonna be an actual movie but the guy directing it is the same dude who directed machete. i thought it was just a commercial
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom