[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

laugh.gif
@ 8:08-8:19 Oh my God.

[h1]Will Nas Join Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music Roster? [/h1]
Posted 1/11/11 6:00 pm ET by MTV News in Music News

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:611285
bttn_play.gif
/www.mtv.com/global/music/player/images/control-bar.gif)">http://www.mtv.com/global.../images/control-bar.gif) repeat-x left top; HEIGHT: 31px; LEFT: 31px">

By D.L. Chandler, with reporting by Rahman Dukes

After declaring hip-hop dead back in 2006, Nas now agrees that the genre has since been resurrected.

The Queensbridge spitter sat down with MTV News recently and shared his thoughts on hip-hop's current landscape and how contemporary stars like Kanye West, Drake, Nicki Minaj and Rick Ross are keeping the genre relevant on main street.

"Nicki Minaj, Drake, Ross and Kanye just came to just kill it off," a subdued Nas said. "You know, they did they thing. They kept this thing alive."

The rapper also spoke about his reigning influence on the rap game some 17 years after the release of his 1994 debut Illmatic, which many deem a classic. West counts the veteran as an influence and Nas co-signed the Chicago MC and producer on his success as well.

"Man, you know, if that’s not happening then I didn’t do what I was supposed to do. I know what I did," Nas said with confidence. "People like Kanye is brilliant, so when Kanye is out there doing his thing, he’s entertaining all audiences and he’s keeping it hip-hop at the same time. Nobody does that but him."

Speaking of Mr. West, the rumor mill is abuzz with the news that the Untitled MC may join Yeezy’s growing army of G.O.O.D. Music artists including Mos Def and Pusha T. Nas, Lil Wayne, Mack Maine and the Windy City star were all in the studio last weekend working on track according to a tweet from a Young Money team mate. Should rap fans expect another G.O.O.D. Friday song or the start of something bigger?

Damn that 2002 video is the Kanye I miss... it seems like he would actually be cool to chill with back then

Damn I miss old Kanye.

Anyone have that version of Living a Movie... mine only has like one of those verses.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h2]Kanye Cops $180k Watch - Of Himself[/h2]Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:40 PM |0 comments
By Mike Winslow

The expensive piece of jewelry, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]which costed about $180,000[/color], is 18k gold with over 8 karats of yellow, black, brown and white diamonds, which were cut and placed to form an image of Kanye West.

Seriously?...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[h1]Kanye West Headlining Coachella[/h1]
by J-23

posted January 19, 2011 at 10:15AM EST | 2 comments

kanye_west-01192011.jpg

Kanye will be joined by Nas & Damian Marley, Cee Lo, Wiz Khalifa, Lauryn Hill & more at Coachella 2011

The three day Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is always a huge event, with dozens of artists from many genres of music. The 2011 event boasts Kanye West, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and The Strokes as the headliners. 

On the Hip Hop side of things, Kanye will be joined by the distant relatives Nas & Damian Marley, Cee Lo Green, Wiz Khalifa, A-Trak, Erykah Badu and Lauryn Hill.

Other notable acts include The Black Keys, Raphael Saadiq, Ratatat, Ozomotli, The National, Sleigh Bells, Animal Collective, Cold War Kids, Tame Impala, Robyn, The Chemical Brothers and many more. 

Coachella will take place at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California from April 15 to April 17

Back
Top Bottom