[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i thought frank ocean was suppose to be collaborating on this album
Maybe he'll be on one of the bonus tracks.

or

Hov's next album
nerd.gif
HOLY $#%@ I WAS RIGHT ON POINT
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm actually excited for this album now. when Kanye revealed that him and Jay were gonna put out an album together I really wasn't too excited cause I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of throwaway tracks from Dark Twisted Fantasy. but now this project actually looks legit. cant wait
pimp.gif

I think I'm most excited to hear what they do with Por Ti Volare. Who doesn't love that joint!?

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

I'm actually excited for this album now. when Kanye revealed that him and Jay were gonna put out an album together I really wasn't too excited cause I thought it was just gonna be a bunch of throwaway tracks from Dark Twisted Fantasy. but now this project actually looks legit. cant wait
pimp.gif

You're acting like MDTF was a bad album. It is one of the best albums put out in awhile. If Kanye compiled 12 throw away tracks from that album it would still sound better than most albums.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

pimp.gif

You're acting like MDTF was a bad album. It is one of the best albums put out in awhile. If Kanye compiled 12 throw away tracks from that album it would still sound better than most albums.

*grabs rolled up newspaper and hits you on the head

down boy...

I think this will be the first time that I will actually hold off on listening to all leaks before the album releases. Ready for this @$## to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom