[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Really hyped to hear 'Otis'.

Anyone who's heard the album at their listening parties says this is one of their favorite tracks.

Let's go, Flex.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

these dudes serious about leaks. How all the credits out, it drop in 2 weeks and the only song we heard is HAM
frown.gif

why are people bothered by this, we should be thanful. In a day and age when albums leak weeks if not months ahead of time this is refreshing. We don't need songs mad early to get played out, and feel like we aren't getting a brand new album.

This is a great thing in all honesty.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

these dudes serious about leaks. How all the credits out, it drop in 2 weeks and the only song we heard is HAM
frown.gif

why are people bothered by this, we should be thanful. In a day and age when albums leak weeks if not months ahead of time this is refreshing. We don't need songs mad early to get played out, and feel like we aren't getting a brand new album.

This is a great thing in all honesty.

I'm not upset
laugh.gif
I just think it's %++%%*@ amazing

ehhh it's ok i guess, i was expecting some crazy production with an sample or something. i bet there are better tracks than this on the album

I would like to take a moment in this thread to talk about how much of a !@+!!!%! Kanye comes off as when he throws shots at Wiz over Amber.

Dog, get over it. She's your ex. You still sound hung up and hurt. Move the $#%* on.

Using the media to throw shots at your ex who you know doesn't have a voice as loud as yours is a *+*** move.

Man the $#%* up.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I would like to take a moment in this thread to talk about how much of a !@+!!!%! Kanye comes off as when he throws shots at Wiz over Amber.

Dog, get over it. She's your ex. You still sound hung up and hurt. Move the $#%* on.

Using the media to throw shots at your ex who you know doesn't have a voice as loud as yours is a *+*** move.

Man the $#%* up.

You sound like a Wiz stan. It's rap bro, throwing shots has been there forever no matter what the scenario.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Man the $#%* up.

You sound like a Wiz stan. It's rap bro, throwing shots has been there forever no matter what the scenario.
Surprised you haven't assasinated him for Blame Game

Man the $#%* up.
I'd like to take a moment to say how much of a moron you are for believing those fake photoshopped tweets.

Back
Top Bottom