[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

roll.gif

nice vid alotta visuals.....for those of you who dont like it watch it at least once more & you will catch alot that you missed because you were expecting something to happen & catch you eye but thing are happening all over the place but its just not tapping you on the shoulder open your eyes ppl

nice vid alotta visuals.....for those of you who dont like it watch it at least once more & you will catch alot that you missed because you were expecting something to happen & catch you eye but thing are happening all over the place but its just not tapping you on the shoulder open your eyes ppl

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

I dunno if that's what he was getting at, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the video....

I was thinking more along the lines of

vigo2zr.jpg

My-T.

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

I dunno if that's what he was getting at, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the video....

vigo2zr.jpg

My-T.

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png
I think that still of him standing between the pillars is intentionally framed like that to look like he has wings. I doubt that was an accident.

I noticed it too, but I'm not going to start analyzing the video for NT. I'm curious to see what other people thought besides, "it was too short."

The video was dope to me. I'm a stan though according to some dumb %*!%@.
eyes.gif

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png
I think that still of him standing between the pillars is intentionally framed like that to look like he has wings. I doubt that was an accident.

I noticed it too, but I'm not going to start analyzing the video for NT. I'm curious to see what other people thought besides, "it was too short."

The video was dope to me. I'm a stan though according to some dumb %*!%@.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

vigo2zr.jpg

My-T.
smh.gif

*goes to drink some Ecto Cooler....

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

vigo2zr.jpg

My-T.
smh.gif

*goes to drink some Ecto Cooler....

Excerpt from the Power Director  Interview..

And I understand you’ve heard that Dark Twisted Fantasy is the name of the album?
I’ve heard that’s the latest name. I would say not locked-in, and itwould probably not get locked until closer to the time of the albumrelease.
Hmmm..
nerd.gif

Excerpt from the Power Director  Interview..

And I understand you’ve heard that Dark Twisted Fantasy is the name of the album?
I’ve heard that’s the latest name. I would say not locked-in, and itwould probably not get locked until closer to the time of the albumrelease.
Hmmm..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom