[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

Wear a Horus chain because you are genuinely interested in & have studied ancient Egyptian culture

NOT because Kanye West did it

EXACTLY!!!

For the people wanting to know what type of !@@! Kanye on right now heres a few knowledgeable presentations WITH EVIDENCE

$+#@%# aint ready tho.."Let em sleep"

Originally Posted by ZSong

Wear a Horus chain because you are genuinely interested in & have studied ancient Egyptian culture

NOT because Kanye West did it

EXACTLY!!!

For the people wanting to know what type of !@@! Kanye on right now heres a few knowledgeable presentations WITH EVIDENCE

$+#@%# aint ready tho.."Let em sleep"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeezy's back !

Still my favorite line ever, "Mayonnaise colored benz, i push miracle whips" :Smoke:

Yeezy's back !

Still my favorite line ever, "Mayonnaise colored benz, i push miracle whips" :Smoke:

Yeezy's back !

Still my favorite line ever, "Mayonnaise colored benz, i push miracle whips"
pimp.gif

Yeezy's back !

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Yeezy's back !

pimp.gif

Had it as my sig
pimp.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But keeping it real, anybody else was watching just waiting for something to happen?
roll.gif

Like i was on the edge of the couch like "Here it comes...Nvm, now its about to come...OH WAIT...HERE IT COMES..." then when it went off I'm like
tired.gif

But hey, that's Ye' & like i said before. Dis dude aint stupid. He know exactly what he doing

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Yeezy's back !

pimp.gif

Had it as my sig
pimp.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But keeping it real, anybody else was watching just waiting for something to happen?
roll.gif

Like i was on the edge of the couch like "Here it comes...Nvm, now its about to come...OH WAIT...HERE IT COMES..." then when it went off I'm like
tired.gif

But hey, that's Ye' & like i said before. Dis dude aint stupid. He know exactly what he doing

good idea, nice visuals but i felt the video/portrait was ok.
Not even his best video imo. He def has people on their seats and wrapped around his finger
laugh.gif

good idea, nice visuals but i felt the video/portrait was ok.
Not even his best video imo. He def has people on their seats and wrapped around his finger
laugh.gif

Regardless what everyone thinks it's def revolutionary. He is always a step ahead in his style, visions, etc. I love the fact that it's different
But still wanted more. Adds to the mystique.

Regardless what everyone thinks it's def revolutionary. He is always a step ahead in his style, visions, etc. I love the fact that it's different
But still wanted more. Adds to the mystique.

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

I dunno if that's what he was getting at, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the video....

Probably a reach but...

4tvzlv.png

=

archangel-michael.jpg

I dunno if that's what he was getting at, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw this in the video....

Back
Top Bottom